Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
12,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Retribution member T-BAR took to Twitter to call out AEW star Sammy Guevara. He believes that Guevara stole his finisher, Feast Your Eyes.

While T-BAR didn't name who it was in the tweet, several comments from fans revealed it was Sammy Guevara. Almost an hour later, Guevara responded to the tweet, confirming that T-BAR was indeed talking about him.

In his post, T-BAR referred to Guevara as "some little teenage virgin on AEW."

His full tweet was the following, "Some little teenage virgin on AEW stole my finisher like four years ago after we did a show together. I'd steal something from his move set but it's all just @KingRicochet moves."

Sammy Guevara responded to T-BAR that the wrestling move actually belongs to Matt Demorest.

Guevara tweeted, "Someone tell T-Bag the move actually belongs to Matt Demorest (the guy he stole it from) & I'm just trying to get the move to be seen since you know he's never on TV. Also while you are sitting doing nothing in catering on Monday check out the newest vlog."

AEW star Dax Harwood also got into the conversation by replying to Sammy's tweet.

He wrote, "Stole MY finisher. MY FINISHER?! Face with tears of joy The guy is an idiot. He's lucky to even be in the business."
Some little teenage virgin on AEW stole my finisher like four years ago after we did a show together. I'd steal something from his move set but it's all just @KingRicochet moves.
— T-BAR (@TBARRetribution) January 13, 2021

This is funny, cold burn from Dax lol.

·
Registered
12,886 Posts
Dijak went further before deleting tweet -
Someone tell panda kid I had a singles match on TV last night, and I didn’t steal the move from some backyarder, I thought of it in a professional wrestling ring with @Kill4nova. Try being creative sometime, instead of, oh I don’t know, making jokes about rape.
Dijak also replied to Dax -

I could never understand what your problem was with me. I was always polite to you. Complimented your matches. I think you hated my style? So weird. Hope all is well, you usually seem like a nice enough dude.

·
Registered
8,369 Posts
Wrestler beef on Twitter is lamer than rapper Twitter beef. Crying about a move is lame, Sammy's response is lame, and Dad jumping in was lame. Just cornball shit all around.
Shawn Michaels could enter the chat and bury everyone in wrestling in 2021 for stealing Sweet Chin Music but he doesn't because he doesn't have to.

·
Registered
188 Posts
tbar is too close to tbag to be a coincidence LOL

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Shawn Michaels could enter the chat and bury everyone in wrestling in 2021 for stealing Sweet Chin Music but he doesn't because he doesn't have to.
He actually could since Chris Adams is dead for 20 years.

Sammy's answer was pretty funny, T-bag's and Dax's tweets not so much.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Why did Dax get involved? Safety in numbers?
Gotta help your buddies out or something.
I remember watching the backyarder in question and his highlight videos. It was peak flippy shit synched to emocore. I think the dude is an indy wrestler nowadays who must be the only person who got anything from this lame as fuck discussion as his name is now getting around.

That being said this gotta be the lamest twitter beef out there. Boo-hoo, you "stole" my finisher.
fucking dorks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Kinda low to mention Sammy's rape comment after everything else seems to be just harmless banter.

This T-Bar twitter stuff is just really weird now.
Yah, the rape comment was a low blow. Dijak (I refuse to call him T-Bar) instigated the conversation, baited Sammy into responding and then got mad that Sammy acknowledged the tweet. People that use social media and then act like they talk into a vacuum are the worst and easily one of the worst parts of those platforms.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yah, the rape comment was a low blow. Dijak (I refuse to call him T-Bar) instigated the conversation, baited Sammy into responding and then got mad that Sammy acknowledged the tweet. People that use social media and then act like they talk into a vacuum are the worst and easily one of the worst parts of those platforms.
Baiting and then lowblowing is a true bitch move

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Every move has been stolen, intentionally or not. There’s only so many ways you can position the human body. Whenever I see a “new” move, it’s some contrived bullshit that takes 5 seconds to get into position and makes wrestling look extremely fake.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts