Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AKA "we all gotta start somewhere" AKA "I hope you computer and only copy of PS burns" - Dub :mj2

Some pieces I put together way back to start the thread off.

:cozy more to come.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

why she looking like a damn cutie in every photo you chose. :lmao
heh, well, I did try to choose the best when making it. :eek: :p

Sketch of my main character I just did, of my manga I am working on. Needed a school uniform for her. Gonna try and make cover art during the week. Also need to do a better job with her hair. I want it even longer than that.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

I don't know if anybody can see it, because I can't. But it's supposed to be an inkling I was drawing while at work. A sniper was suppose to be in her hand, but :mj2

Edit: thanks Cala.

The Karla stuff was around when I first became premium :mj4 time flies.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't want to put old drawings in the thread, but it's being bumped off and I haven't put in time on the pic I was supposed to get done, yet. So some pics I've posted in the mega thread.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice. You're talented wagg. You should post that type of stuff more.
Thanks.

I'm gonna get back into the coloured pics and better line art when I get all my programs on another comp.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One of the first users I have interacted with on DA who also has a passion for designing shonen level manga characters. Been following him for a good bit. Love his main character, so I drew him.

http://zacharotheangel.deviantart.com/

Not gonna show it to him yet, because I need @A$AP 's assistance yet again. :mj2 I'll make this my last time asking him.

·
L’APPEL DU VIDE
5,452 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:dead3 ok I'm hopping on the next comp when I get home asking how you do this again. I always love the results.

A true breh :mj2 thanks.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
forgot the JOycon grip for my Switch at home, so I got bored and decided to draw my OC character Spike.

added kirby when I got home and scanned it.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What's wrong with his eyes.
in what sense? if you mean the long points, I've been doing that with my character's eyes for a while now.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Drew this while at work. I don't know how visible it is on other monitors.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts