Wrestling Forum banner

Swagger or Ziggler who would you rather see be a main eventer/get pushed?

• Swagger

Votes: 19 16.7%
  • Ziggler

Votes: 78 68.4%
  • Neither should ever be more than a midcarder

Votes: 17 14.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
Neither.

I suppose if I had to make a choice, I'd say Ziggler, only because I'd rather not have to listen to a slobbering goof every week on the mic, but they're both bad. Swagger is just atrocious on the mic and Ziggler has less presence than any wrestler to ever live.

Frankly, I'd rather they just keep pushing Del Rio. Same workrate, but with the personality to boot.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
Well, considering we already saw Swagger get a push by winning MITB and absolutely fail imo I say give it to Ziggy.

But then again I may be biased as I think Ziggly has the better moves in ring, and finisher plus I think his theme music is cooler then Jacks.

Give the ball to Dolph and see how far he can run with it before he fumbles WWE.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Neither.

I suppose if I had to make a choice, I'd say Ziggler, only because I'd rather not have to listen to a slobbering goof every week on the mic, but they're both bad. Swagger is just atrocious on the mic and Ziggler has less presence than any wrestler to ever live.

Frankly, I'd rather they just keep pushing Del Rio. Same workrate, but with the personality to boot.
That's what managers are for.i agree about Del Rio but they got to push others as well.

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
That's what managers are for.i agree about Del Rio but they got to push others as well.
It doesn't matter. You can put Jack Swagger with fucking Jim Cornette, at the end of the day he's STILL Jack Swagger. The guy GETTING the title sucks, whether his manager talks for him or not.

And who would Swagger's manager even be for that matter? Vickie? That's worse than letting him do his own mic work.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It doesn't matter. You can put Jack Swagger with fucking Jim Cornette, at the end of the day he's STILL Jack Swagger. The guy GETTING the title sucks, whether his manager talks for him or not.

And who would Swagger's manager even be for that matter? Vickie? That's worse than letting him do his own mic work.
You said that the problem with Swagger is hes mic work so if he has a manger that won't be a problem.

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
Yes, it will be a problem because HE sucks on the mic. I don't want to see HIM get rewarded because HE'S bad. Does the manager get the belt? No, so the problem is still there. A reward for being bad. Unless you're gonna transplant that managers brain into him so that he himself doesn't suck, it's still a problem.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
You said that the problem with Swagger is hes mic work so if he has a manger that won't be a problem.
He was also referring to the fact that Vicki, his would-be manager, is God awful on the mic.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, it will be a problem because HE sucks on the mic. I don't want to see HIM get rewarded because HE'S bad. Does the manager get the belt? No, so the problem is still there. A reward for being bad. Unless you're gonna transplant that managers brain into him so that he himself doesn't suck, it's still a problem.
Are you for real?ill make it more clearer for you A MANAGER CAN DO THE TALKING FOR HIM.

He was also referring to the fact that Vicki, his would-be manager, is God awful on the mic.
Well he could get a different manager.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Ziggler. He looks primed for a main event tease coming at least by the end of next year. Right now, though, I would like to see him and Swagger feuding for a while for the US title and Vickie. It's been a good midcard feud so far.

·
Banned
161 Posts
ziggler without a doubt he's future world/wwe champion written all over him! he has the looks the theme the in ring ability

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ziggler. He looks primed for a main event tease coming at least by the end of next year. Right now, though, I would like to see him and Swagger feuding for a while for the US title and Vickie. It's been a good midcard feud so far.
Agreed and It actually has a story/purpose to it unlike the majority of mid card feuds these days.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
Neither. I actually like both but I don't think either could ever be long term main eventers. Ziggler lacks presence and isn't all that charismatic himself. Swagger is just goofy with horrible facial expressions... but they work with his goofy heel character so as long as he's not taken seriously it's fine. He just shouldn't be main eventing like that, in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
neither has the mic skills, presence or charisma to mainevent, look how much Swagger flopped last year

·
Banned
161 Posts
ziggler hasn't been given a chance plus he's a mr perfect and billy gunn clone

1 - 20 of 81 Posts