Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it seems the hate crimes have gone the other way, this time a black on white crime. I also am not an active fox or main stream media viewer for obvious reasons, on top of being a member of the press myself here in New Jersey.

Alton L. Hayes III, a west suburban man charged with a hate crime, told police he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida that he beat up a white man early Tuesday.
Hayes and a 15-year-old Chicago boy walked up behind the 19-year-old man victim and pinned his arms to his side, police said. Hayes, 18, then picked up a large tree branch, pointed it at the man and said, “Empty your pockets, white boy.”
The two allegedly rifled through the victim’s pockets, then threw him to the ground and punched him “numerous times” in the head and back before running away, police said. Hayes and the boy are black; the victim is white.
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/crime/alton-hayes-trayvon-martin-white-man-attacked-black-racist-racism-maywood-chicago-suburb-20120420

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
Good summary of the problem

Some people are just fucking crazy or stupid. Race doesnt have much to do with it. Idiots are idiots
Fact of the matter is, race will always be brought in to it.

People were already screaming racist as soon as they found out a black kid was shot by a white guy (even though Zimmerman himself considers himself latino but he is part white so there is a grey area). Before they even got any evidence of what happened, it was immediately a racist act.

Had this been a black man shooting a white kid, I don't think it would have blown up as racist. Even if you read articles about Zimmerman, some of them focus on his ethnicity so he OBVIOUSLY CAN'T BE RACIST IF HE IS LATINO.

They couldn't just look at it as a fucking stupid man who shot a kid because he suspected the kid was going to cause a problem or that he was attacked and shot out of self defence (if this story were to be true, which I doubt).

Reactions: nonamebadger

·
Registered
139 Posts
It's okay, he was a black man beating up a white man. It's only racist when a white person beats up a black person.
sad, but true.
media needs to stop pushing the"only whites can be racist" mantra. doesn't help anything at all.

doesn't help that Zimmerman is Mexican, but that's a different conversation

·
Registered
592 Posts
It's okay, he was a black man beating up a white man. It's only racist when a white person beats up a black person.
Sad, but true. It doesn't help NBC got caught airing audio tapes that they had edited after millions of people heard them, instead of before. There is no way Zimmerman will be able to receive a fair, unbiased jury in this country due to the media's interference and influence. I also have a feeling that if he is acquitted, vigilante 'justice' will be on everyone's lips.

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
Where in the world is Al Sharpton to condemn this attack and any other attacks that could be similar in the future?!?!?!?!?!

media needs to stop pushing the"only whites can be racist" mantra. doesn't help anything at all.
You're asking too much of the Liberal media.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
The niggs only get to play the race card. While the trash niggs expect everything for free and contribute nothing to society except aids, crime, and welfare stats that lead us into debt. The biggest burden on the United States is the worthless blacks.

·
Banned
736 Posts
Clearly they were provoked and the racist white man got what was coming to him. In fact, I think it's only fair that the two victims are given a hefty compensation package and the assailant is thrown in jail.

THREE CHEERS FOR 2012...

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
God bless America.

In the words of Hank Hill, "what the hell kind of country is this when I can only hate a man if he's white?"

1 - 20 of 81 Posts