Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/61536/survivor-series-sells-out-msg.html

With the exception of some random single seats, the 25th annual Survivor Series, which will feature the WWE return of Dwayne Johnson, has sold out Madison Square Garden.

This will be the first WWE PPV held at the reconfigured Garden.
Very pleasing to hear that after a few bad months of ticket sales for the 'E. The atmosphere if indeed
The Rock is wrestling
will be electric inside that building.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That's interesting, the tickets went on sale at 10:00am today, the PWInsider.com article was posted at 10:40am, so it seems like the tickets sold out in about half an hour, eek.

EDIT - According to someone on WWE's FB page most of them went in the pre-sale and people were queuing from 7:00am today to get the last remaining tickets.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
It's Madison Square Garden on PPV. It almost always sells out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Really Really mad. I got on TicketMaster 10am, and no tickets were available. I had my mind set up on these tickets way before it was even announced. Very mad and I hope more tickets become available for about 50-60 soon.

Edit: I agree with WWF NYC. Firstly, MSG in the middle of a renovation. Half the damn seats are not even put in yet, ad won't be until sometime after SS. Now, why would they put up a stage when they know there won't get as many people to begin with due to the low amount of seats in the arena. The whole idea is stupid, they should have if anything done it like SS 2002. Have a small rack in the crowd for FireWorks, and a small stage. Then they would have gotten more money. It's stupid and i'm very overwhelmed I can't get my ticket.

·
Registered
371 Posts
That's interesting, the tickets went on sale at 10:00am today, the PWInsider.com article was posted at 10:40am, so it seems like the tickets sold out in about half an hour, eek.

EDIT - According to someone on WWE's FB page most of them went in the pre-sale and people were queuing from 7:00am today to get the last remaining tickets.
So pissed. They're still some $500+ seats remaining, but no $150 seats. Will keep checking throughout the weekend. Hopefully, someone's credit card gets declined.

BTW, how do you "queue"? Thought it was first come, first serve.

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Damn, those tickets sold fast. Looks like they better deliver on the Rock returning to action, that has to be the main selling point of this show.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well, I'll be damned, just got 2 seats in the 200 section. Just keep checking, guys, if you're still interested.
I was also able to do the same thing. So happy I don't have to waste money on Stubhub now. Ticketmaster still sucks though and I believe there will be more tickets randomly released here and there as well.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Very sad for everyone who couldn't get their seat but I got mine this will be my 1st ppv live. So glada I got a seat the only thing is it's a lot higher up than I expected. I'll be sitting in the 300's section. I paid 108 for it.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts