Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to give it a 7/10 I mean it was good but not like off the charts even though NXT won. What's y'all rating on Survivor Series??

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I give it a 6/10.

None of the matches will be a MOTY contender by the years end. But maybe aside the first two matches and main event, the middle run of the PPV was a solid good run. I give the men's Survivor Series the MOTN, Bryan/Fiend was a lot better then I was expecting, Cole/Dunne was very good beside the selling and Rey/Brock was fun for what it was.

Besides the few moments here and there, I wasn't that blown away by Women's Survivor Series match and mid card three way wasn't good but the main event match was horrible, not good at all. Why they main evented I never know.

Overall a solid PPV, not a patch on War Games from last night.

·
Registered
22,879 Posts
6/10

Had the main event been better it could have reached 7/10 or 8/10 but it wasn't to be.

The highlights were:

Men's 5 on 5 on 5
Bryan vs. Bray
Dunne vs. Cole
AJ vs. Nakamura vs. Roddy
Brock vs. Rey

The Women's 5 on 5 on 5 was convoluted, but it was still fun. And again, sadly the main event was just boring.

·
C Mac G
5,964 Posts
I thought it was pretty bad.

First match was a shit show, the three way with the mid card champions was colossally disappointing, Adam Cole and Pete Dunne got good by the end, but most of the match was dead, Fiend/Bryan was OK at best, red lighting is trash.

5 on 5 on 5 men's match was pretty good, although a shit show at first. Brock/Rey was meh, and the main event was terrible.

4/10 show for me.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Like 5/10 for me. I really enjoyed the men's SS match, and that's what most of that rating is :lol

Main event was meh, the title matches were predictable (though Cole vs Dunne was pretty good and I liked Dominic getting involved in Brock vs Rey) and the women's SS match was all over the place and the ending was stupid.

BTW the Network was fucking ANNOYING today. It was freezing and lagging and the sound kept going out of sync.

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Very bad. Crowd was dead for most of the show. And now NXT is the bigger brand from WWE. What a joke of company.

Lesnar vs Rey is the only match I enjoyed.

Red lights are ruining all Fiend's matches. Can barely see a thing.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I was gonna give it a 4/10, but that shoehorned Becky-standing-tall ending earns it a 3/10.

Crap matches, a dead crowd, development geeks going over, but most of all...: DEAD CROWD!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts