Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's a few months away yet, but reports indicate that WWE are working months ahead of themselves with storyline goals and working backwards. Surely Survivor Series would be a fantastic time for HHH, Nash & a potentially returning clique to face Punk and a team of his choice. I can already see things shaping up now towards this. It could definitely lead to a more meaningful traditional SS matchup.

I could see the 'Super Show' concept of joining the 2 brand rosters as a way to create a much greater build leading into the PPV than usual.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
The only possible match I could see there is a Team Punk v. Team Nash match after Punk defeats Nash at Venegence.

Team Punk(hopefully): Punk, Cabana, Kings of Wrestling

v.

Team Nash: Nash, X-Pac, The New Age Outlaws

Nash's team gets the victory when HHH finally turns fully heel and him/Team Nash absolutely demolish Punk in a pool of his own blood, giving Punk a break until he returns at the Rumble.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Winning™;10263575 said:
The only possible match I could see there is a Team Punk v. Team Nash match after Punk defeats Nash at Venegence.

Team Punk(hopefully): Punk, Cabana, Kings of Wrestling

v.

Team Nash: Nash, X-Pac, The New Age Outlaws

Nash's team gets the victory when HHH finally turns fully heel and him/Team Nash absolutely demolish Punk in a pool of his own blood, giving Punk a break until he returns at the Rumble.

I thought Cenation will commit suicide if they saw blood on WWE show.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts