Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
Look at all that charisma on the Raw brand. Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock and Savage would be jealous.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Saw this earlier. No big moves in the draft, and Joe still hasn't had a WWE title run.

BY NOVEMBER. fpalm Watch Kofi and Bryan still be feuding by then for the title too, knowing this company. They're not in this match, so IDK what else they're doing.

I don't know why I follow this anymore, I really don't.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Looks more like they are showing "big" names for each brand, but that isn't the planned match, I doubt they are planning this far ahead.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I wouldn't put any worth into this, the ads are always wrong. WWE doesn't even know what they're doing next week, let alone in November :lol

I mean come on, they always show people on the ads and posters that aren't even involved in the event. They put Dean on an ad for a PPV last year that happened when he was injured, so there was no way he would have been there.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
if Seth actually wins that makes him the toughest of the roster, imagine rollins rollins taking the title and giving us a run identical or even better than his intercontinental one ( which was great) with fans not actually booing all the time. could be great.
but hey! brack got to win and kill the roster even more lol

·
Registered
762 Posts
Card...subject...to...change

How hard is it for people to grasp that concept. This spoils nothing, it's a placeholder so people will buy fucking tickets.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Haha some already fantasy booking about Seth Rollins being champion until Survivor Series PPV, I doubt he even will win the title from Brock.

Survivor Series matches most of the times are used to elevate guys to the upper part of the card, so if anyone of these debuts after WM 35 I can see Adam Cole or Matt Riddle being part of the match.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Not much of a spoiler, survivor series is just basically 10 of their "best wrestlers" vsing each other in a 5 vs 5 match. For braggin rights on who has the superior brand... yawn

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,585 Posts
Yeah there's no way that's the match planned for SS. These clueless bastards can't plan a week ahead so there's no way they have a clue about what's happening in November.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Brand split will probably be over by then because FOX will not settle for a second rate "B" show on their Prime Time schedule. So I would expect them to create matches based on what is going on in the company at the time and RAW vs. Smackdown will be no more.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Love brand vs brand thing. Please dont change it. And i hope this time Smackdown team crushes Raw. They need that revenge.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts