Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I'd say that whoever does their graphics is awesome. I'd like to see anyone here do that good of a site. (wwe.com)
The S.S. one does suck, but I think S.S. is gonna suck to. Its just a filler PPV in my opinion.

·
Registered
629 Posts
no, OZ he was talking about the pictures of what matches are going to happen, how most of them are blurry

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I know.

"Who ever does the graphics on thier website isn't very good."

I think that they are better than anyone here's. Lets see someone here crop, size, recolor, add lighting, and then put a picture of someone on something like that....

·
Registered
629 Posts
Olympic Zero said:
I know.

"Who ever does the graphics on thier website isn't very good."

I think that they are better than anyone here's. Lets see someone here crop, size, recolor, add lighting, and then put a picture of someone on something like that....
if u look around, thats mostly what all the banner makers here do

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
ugh! You are not getting me here. I know how to make a banner.... I know what people do!
The WWE people, use special effects, lighting, and crop their own. People here don't use the effects except for some (including me), don't use lighting, and only 10% crop their own PSD's.

N

·
0 Posts
Look at Trish...that looks totally fucked up. The others don't look so bad...

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Look a few of you are missing the point. The point is that the SS match graphics were shit. And they are. I agree that the graphics on WWE are second to none but the job on SS match page is poor.

Sorry, but they're not good. There other graphics may be, but not those.

N

·
0 Posts
.GIF files suck anyway. They should only be used for transparent images (partly transparent) or animations.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts