Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1431 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley vs. NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler

WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Rey Mysterio
No Holds Barred, No Disqualification Match

Universal Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan

Raw vs. SmackDown vs. NXT
Men's Survivor Series Elimination Triple Threat Match

Raw vs. SmackDown vs. NXT
Women's Survivor Series Elimination Triple Threat Match

NXT Champion Adam Cole vs. Pete Dunn

United States Champion AJ Styles vs. Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura vs. NXT North American Champion Roderick Strong

Raw Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed ERA

NXT Cruiserweight Champion Lio Rush vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Kalisto

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Out of all those matches I'm the most excited for aj vs strong vs nak. Tho they could still have nak drop it on Friday that would be the wwe thing to do tho I hope it doesn't happen. Also I guess who ever ends up facing Cole at ss could be a good match also

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Those graphics really annoy me, the Raw wrestlers should be on the red background, yellow for NXT and blue for SD, but it's a mess.

Anyway, this actually looks like a pretty strong PPV. I haven't enjoyed weekly WWE TV for a while now but some of this NXT Invasion stuff has been pretty good, especially the SD where Adam Cole faced Daniel Bryan.

It's been announced that Adam Cole will defend the NXT Championship at Survivor Series, against the winner of Dunne vs. Priest vs. Dain at War Games. Pete Dunne vs. Adam Cole could kick all kinds of ass.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Those graphics really annoy me, the Raw wrestlers should be on the red background, yellow for NXT and blue for SD, but it's a mess.

Anyway, this actually looks like a pretty strong PPV. I haven't enjoyed weekly WWE TV for a while now but some of this NXT Invasion stuff has been pretty good, especially the SD where Adam Cole faced Daniel Bryan.

It's been announced that Adam Cole will defend the NXT Championship at Survivor Series, against the winner of Dunne vs. Priest vs. Dain at War Games. Pete Dunne vs. Adam Cole could kick all kinds of ass.
Honestly a few matches could definitely be match of the night if giving time.

·
Registered
22,935 Posts
Given everything involved on this show, There will be some great stuff, some good stuff, and some stupid stuff. So, like most WWE PPV's nowadays.

They've done a really good job of hyping Brock vs. Rey and now with it being No Holds Barred, I think we could get something good out of out this. Bryan vs. Bray intigues me though Bray's gimmick, as much as I love it, will probably hamper the match and stop it from being as good as it could be. I assume Cole will face Dunne on this show too which could be another good one.

AJ vs. Roddy vs. Naka could be great. So could New Day vs. TUE vs. Raiders. Becky vs. Shayna vs. Bayley has the most intrigue for me. And the elimination matches will be giant cluster fucks. Time will tell if they'll be fun clusterfucks or not.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Given everything involved on this show, There will be some great stuff, some good stuff, and some stupid stuff. So, like most WWE PPV's nowadays.

They've done a really good job of hyping Brock vs. Rey and now with it being No Holds Barred, I think we could get something good out of out this. Bryan vs. Bray intigues me though Bray's gimmick, as much as I love it, will probably hamper the match and stop it from being as good as it could be. I assume Cole will face Dunne on this show too which could be another good one.

AJ vs. Roddy vs. Naka could be great. So could New Day vs. TUE vs. Raiders. Becky vs. Shayna vs. Bayley has the most intrigue for me. And the elimination matches will be giant cluster fucks. Time will tell if they'll be fun clusterfucks or not.
I guess we probably won't find out who's on the nxt team for the 5 vs 5 vs 5 after war games. Also I could see raw and SmackDown invading war games at the end. I hope aj vs strong vs nak is good

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
The Raw vs SD vs NXT matches should be interesting cos we could get some matchups we haven't seen yet with the NXT people in the mix.

Corbin is supposed to be captain of Team SD yet Roman's the one at the front of the photo for SD :lol Roman's the captain in my eyes lol, cos I wanted some interesting Seth vs Roman action tbh.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,460 Posts
SmackDown should win this year, but just watch them having Raw win 3-1-1 or having a 2-2-1 with Raw and NXT as "co-winners" :lmao

Not a fan of this 5-on-5-on-5 shit, it looks like a clusterfuck. And the fact that the world championships are defended is weird.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I hope they have a tri branded battle royal on the Kickoff, maybe add the winner gets a no 30 spot in the Rumble, and if it's multiple people on a brand they battle it out at T.L.C.

Also Tag Team Titles will most likely be on the Kickoff as well. Being that it's a 2 hour Kickoff, I fucking hope they don't put Cole vs ??? on the Kickoff, this is why I wish they woulda not put Kabuki Warriors on Team Raw, instead have them defend the titles against 2 girls from N.X.T. and Fire and Desire.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,959 Posts
I'm still going with Fox taking the win this year, Smackdown making a comeback from last year's atrocity makes sense, NXT will still look impressive but there's no way they are winning this against the two far more recognizable brands and Raw can more than afford the loss.

·
Premium Member
43,813 Posts
Is it weird that the thing I am most excited for on Sunday is the Austin/Taker interview after Survivor Series?

I mean, we get to see Taker out of character on the WWE Network! That's rare as shit!

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I could see Rodrick Strong and Baszler picking up the wins here for NXT, I could see Baszler dropping the title soon after and moving up to the main roster. So having her beat the two top women's champs will make her look big time to no one who watches NXT.

Besides that I think main roster will win the rest.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,763 Posts
These 5 vs 5 vs 5 matches are gonna suck. There's no way to book 15 men/women all at once in one match and have it turn out to be anything good. Gonna be a bunch of stupid eliminations and comedy pinfalls. Not looking forward to it.

Brock/Rey, Fiend/Bryan, and Becky/Shayna/Bayley all look promising though. Hopefully Bryan and Rey don't get squashed.

1 - 20 of 1431 Posts