Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know people here don't like Raw vs SmackDown, Like what happened last year

Raw won the bragging rights :( Would this be the last year both brands Battle to see who's better?

Should be Bayley vs Becky..long time feud

The Revival vs Ziggler/Roode - Tag Team
Nakamara va AJ Styles - IC/US
Team Raw vs Team SmackDown

We have to wait til Crown Jewel gets over

Let's all discuss about

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,460 Posts
Re: Survivor Series 2019

SmackDown should win 6-0 to avenge last year's loss.

Brock will get his win back against Seth. Shinsuke will also get his win back against AJ and it will be heel vs. heel, really interesting. Bayley will go over Becky. The Revival will go over Dolph & Roode (heel vs. heel again) or The Viking Raiders. The two SmackDown teams will defeat the two Raw teams.

Come on, do it!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Re: Survivor Series 2019

I know people here don't like Raw vs SmackDown, Like what happened last year

Raw won the bragging rights :( Would this be the last year both brands Battle to see who's better?

Should be Bayley vs Becky..long time feud

The Revival vs Ziggler/Roode - Tag Team
Nakamara va AJ Styles - IC/US
Team Raw vs Team SmackDown

We have to wait til Crown Jewel gets over

Let's all discuss about
I have pondered this also, does RAW vs SMACKDOWN really mean anything at this point after most of the year being under the stupid wild card rule?
I thought the idea was to establish two very separate shows with exclusive talent so more of me thinks they may bypass the brand rivalry this year.

I still would love to see some classic Survivor Series matches with the new established brands showcasing their new dynamics.

Like you said we will have a better idea once Blood Money is out of the way.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Not seeing how raw doesn't win this. Seth has basically made Brock his bitch this last year, def don't see Bayley going over Becky, Perhaps Smackdown sweeps the team portion. But even if that happens, would that be a win if both champions are proven to be inferior?

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
Not seeing how raw doesn't win this. Seth has basically made Brock his bitch this last year, def don't see Bayley going over Becky, Perhaps Smackdown sweeps the team portion. But even if that happens, would that be a win if both champions are proven to be inferior?
Brock will clearly get his win back. That's what WWE does. He's on the "mainstream" brand, he's going to beat Seth.

·
Premium Member
10,182 Posts
Just reduce RvSD to one 5v5 match. You don't need the entire PPV centred around it, especially if it means hot potatoing some titles to arrange matches.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
Champion vs Champion matches:
Brock/Seth
Lynch/Bayley
Viking Raiders/The Revival
AJ/Miz

______

Survivor Series matches

Chuck Flair, Kabuki Warriors, Natalya and Liv Morgan (I guess?) vs Sasha Banks, Lacey Evans, Carmella, Alexa and Nikki

Randy Orton, Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, Aleister Black, Drew Mcintyre vs Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston, King Corbin

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
I do not want any Raw Vs. SD matches, that whole concept is beyond boring and nothing comes from it. It's just very lazy writing too and also the draft (if they are gonna take it seriously) has split the rosters so how would they be able to build the matches if the opponents can't actually interact? At least just have one Raw Vs. SD traditional elimination match.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez - WWE Championship - No Holds Barred (match at CJ ends in a DQ)

The Fiend vs. The Undertaker (Taker screws Fiend at CJ)

Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Andrade, Kevin Owens & Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Daniel Bryan, King Corbin & Shinsuke Nakamura

Becky Lynch, Asuka, Charlotte Flair, Kairi Sane & Natalya vs. Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Lacey Evans, Nikki Cross & Sasha Banks

The Viking Raiders, The Usos, The OC, The Street Profits & AOP vs. The Revival, The New Day (2 members), Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode, The Lucha House Party (2 members) & Heavy Machinary

Bobby Lashley vs. Rusev

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
(Taker screws Fiend at CJ)
For WHAT? Attacking Kane? He should've done that at HIAC, that might've made people not boo the shit out of it.

I don't think Bray is getting a match on this card, either way. They tossed away the character. Crown Jewel is the nail in the coffin for it and then he'll be back to the drawing board.

Even if the match theoretically happened, Undertaker would win, and I know that wouldn't stop them, but Undertaker is so infrequently used that him beating Bray Wyatt doesn't accomplish anything for him and Fox isn't getting anything out of Bray Wyatt due to that result. After Crown Jewel, if this character persists, he would need a win more than ever which he isn't going to get.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
For WHAT? Attacking Kane? He should've done that at HIAC, that might've made people not boo the shit out of it.
Would've been better than what we got, that's for sure. He's The Undertaker, he doesn't need rational reasoning. He screwed Brock out of the title in like 2016 because he ended his streak 2 years earlier.

I don't think Bray is getting a match on this card, either way. They tossed away the character. Crown Jewel is the nail in the coffin for it and then he'll be back to the drawing board.
Bray Wyatt, the guy who plays with puppets in his Fun House is a pussy with no credibility. I called them booking it like this a while ago, it was so obvious someone was eventually going to invade the Fun House. The Fiend is still very "protected" I use quote marks, because WWE think they are protecting him, even though they are fucking inept at doing so.

Even if the match theoretically happened, Undertaker would win, and I know that wouldn't stop them, but Undertaker is so infrequently used that him beating Bray Wyatt doesn't accomplish anything for him and Fox isn't getting anything out of Bray Wyatt due to that result. After Crown Jewel, if this character persists, he would need a win more than ever which he isn't going to get.
I don't know about result, I would hope common sense would prevail and the 32 year old who is there every week and most over guy on the show would beat the 54 year old who is never there and has long since ruined his legacy. Who the fuck knows with this company. I'm predicting this match because I think they are going to keep the belt on Rollins and "protect" Wyatt again at Crown Jewel. Plus, the clock in the Fun House...

I've got a feeling they are gonna put Seth, Becky, Bayley etc in multi-person matches, rather than champion vs champion. Nobody in the world wants to see Seth/Brock again. Nobody.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
Would've been better than what we got, that's for sure.
Not really. Any scenario other than him winning the title was just as bad. Any finish killed the character except him beathing Seth.

Bray Wyatt, the guy who plays with puppets in his Fun House is a pussy with no credibility. I called them booking it like this a while ago, it was so obvious someone was eventually going to invade the Fun House. The Fiend is still very "protected" I use quote marks, because WWE think they are protecting him, even though they are fucking inept at doing so.
Well, congratulations at predicting this. The problem is, this wasn't Vinces decision. This was a FOX directive to kill this part of the act.

I don't know about result, I would hope common sense would prevail and the 32 year old who is there every week and most over guy on the show
He's not going to be the most over guy on the show for much longer. Hell, he might already not be the most over guy on the show anymore. He definitely won't be soon. The Funhouse was wildly popular and without that, he has no promos, so no way to connect to the audience, you also remove the split personality which was the most interesting thing about him. It's dead. The act is dead.

would beat the 54 year old who is never there and has long since ruined his legacy. Who the fuck knows with this company.
I know. They put old, part time guys over their full time stars all the time. Age and availability doesn't matter to them. The only thing is, who is the bigger star? The bigger star wins. The problem is, this is the mentality that stops them from having big stars.

I'm predicting this match because I think they are going to keep the belt on Rollins and "protect" Wyatt again at Crown Jewel. Plus, the clock in the Fun House...
Of course they are. There's zero chance Bray Wyatt wins. Zero. It's a Saudi Arabia show, nothing happens on them, ever. It's Bray Wyatt, Vince is incredibly down on his abilities. He's on SmackDown and he's not moving, and them burning down the Funhouse proves it. Fox wanted that dead. Those executives, you could see it on their faces, they did not like it when they saw it on the premiere, and it's gone. Why they want him as an act, presumably because it's over, when they're going to make sure it stops being over is beyond me.

Nobody in the world wants to see Seth/Brock again. Nobody.
:vince5 He does, pal.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.