Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the poster for the Survivor Series 2010 PPV next month, and it's featuring all 7 members of the Nexus, including Skip Sheffield and Darren Young.

This means that within the next month, Skip is coming back from his injury, and Darren is allowed back into the group.

It also means something else. Cena is going to lose @ HIAC.

While it's been clearly stated that any member of the Nexus interfering will cost Barrett the match, Young is no longer a member of Nexus at the moment, so he is free to interfere tomorrow night.

That's my prediction for tomorrow night's match. Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Niiiiiiccce , they also just added a Top Rope Nexus T shirt and hoody to wweshop.com , more reason to think they will stay together

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
umm can somebody post the poster where the guy on said poster wasn't even on the card?

Posters are meaningless, some look cool but they're still meaningless.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
That poster needs Daniel Bryan in Nexus t-shirt then my life will be complete, lol. The poster looks cool, a good sign that Nexus will stay together.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cool poster, but Skip suffered a compound fracture of his ankle in the middle of August. This is a minimum 4-month recovery injury, more likely 6.

Sorry to disappoint

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Don't believe it. Looks pretty fake to me (BR poster looked more realistic but that was fake) and it makes no sense for skip or young to come back. (wast skip out for 6 months?)

·
Asuka
96,354 Posts
This is either fake, was made a long time ago, or WWE just made it to throw people off because Cena winning is so obvious.

I don't believe for a second Nexus is staying together. Even if they do, Sheffield won't be back by this year and Darren Young is probably not coming back to the group.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yep, Just as i said. John Cena isn't with Nexus, And Nexus is still going, So that match will be worked into a No Contest.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Bad poster, IMO.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,815 Posts
Well, I will admit one thing, which is that it would be kind of clever to have Young cost Cena the match tomorrow seeing as he's been "exiled from Nexus" and all. That would presumably get Young over in a heartbeat.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts