Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show opens with a proluge for main event

Match 1: Big Show, Mark Henry, A-Train and Test def. 4 Migets in(28 minutes)

Backstage: Eric is shown haveing his way with Stacy... he tells her not to use his lip gloss anymore

Match 2: Big Show, Mark Henry, A-Train and Test def. Rico, Eugene, Goldust and Blue Meanie in(2 minutes)

Backstage: Test is shown layed out... big show says oh no cuz they dont have long till they fight again

Match 3: Doug Bashem, Danny Bashem, Devin Bashem and Drake Bashem def. Dallas Bashem, Dick Bashem, Doink Bashem and DeDe Bashem

Backstage: Triple H cuts atleast a 10 minute promo about why he is the game... he promisses by the end of the night he willl show the world why he is

Match 4: Chuck Palumno def The Undertaker with a right hand(in less than 10 seconds)

Chuck says he is undefeated and that he will bunch the daylights out of neone... out comes Kane

Match 5: Chuck Palumbo defeats Kane with a punch(in 14 seconds)

He than says he will fight 2 people.. out comes nunzio and stamboli with a table and cards... they play strip poker....
here are the rules
Nunzio wants to undress Paul Heyman
Stamboli wants to undress Paul Bearer
Palumbo wants to undress Jim Ross
(Card Time lasts almost 25 minutes but it ends when the fbi order a pizza and call it quits.

Match 6: Mordecai defeats Josh Matthews(took him about 17 minutes)

Backstage: Big Show, A-Train and Mark Henry say they have a partner for their main evwnt

Match 7: Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart the fans are all waiting.... but kurt comes out with a bret hart poster.... covers it and wins

In Ring: Triple H shows a 30 minutes History package of his career

Main Event: Zach Gowen, Al Wilson, Katie Vick and Moppy def. Big Show, Mark Herny, A-Train and Scott Steiner in (A brueling 60 minute war)

well how much would u... (want to be payed) to watch that?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
id watch that for free, that would be hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
please come up with some more it's brilliant
i especially like the main event! and the Chuck Palumbo piece: HILARIOUS!

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
The Main Event was awesome this entire show cracked me up.

·
Registered
691 Posts
LOL!
A few funny matches there!

Kurt Vs Bret was pretty funny. Also those HHH promos!

Good to see Al Wilson and Katie Vick come back!

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Lol, I found it funny how Angle covered the Poster of Bret hart and won. Good Stuff.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
lol, Moppy..........

Backstage: Triple H cuts atleast a 10 minute promo about why he is the game... he promisses by the end of the night he willl show the world why he is = LOL

In Ring: Triple H shows a 30 minutes History package of his career = LOLer

nice work.

·
Registered
254 Posts
LOL!! Best Damn Card I've ever seen..like said before..i would watch it for free..
damn this one is good...angle/bret(damn funny)
and the main event..60 min grueling war..damn how grueling can it get :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts