Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im surprised Tamina didnt get a quick match on RAW.

AFAIK, she was injured early 2016 but is pretty much ready to go. A quick 5 minute match, squash a jobber, etc. would have been nice. Just a farewell.

·
Premium Member
8,878 Posts
Im surprised Tamina didnt get a quick match on RAW.

AFAIK, she was injured early 2016 but is pretty much ready to go. A quick 5 minute match, squash a jobber, etc. would have been nice. Just a farewell.
I imagine she's probably grieving with her family.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,409 Posts
So her dad just died, and she should go to work and have a 5-minute match with some jobber, while Tamina herself isn't even over with the audience at all? Hell, there was barely a smattering of applause in the arena after they played that Snuka video.

I don't really see your logic in this. And I think the family is busy grieving and planning a funeral.

·
Registered
22,893 Posts
Tamina has never been a "top star"; I think for her to have a match would have made her and her family proud.

Also, she had time to sent a tweet "grieving with her family" Just saying.
And this would have done nothing more to make her a top star.

And sending a tweet takes like 2 seconds, as opposed to going to Raw to work which would be an entire day.

·
Super Moderator
25,839 Posts
Yeah, she's grieving, no need to wrestle when she should be with her friends and family. Now if she wants to grieve until her contract expires, I'd be cool with that too. :justsayin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts