Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless I just didn't see it...or maybe everyone already knows and it isn't thread-worthy. Either way, Cena came out and had a match last night after Raw went off the air. He teamed with Orton and went against Miz and CM Punk. Here's the report:

John Cena teamed with Randy Orton to beat CM Punk and The Miz. Michael Cole was the guest ref. Cena was moving fine. The end came when Cole didn't want to see the pin so another ref came down and counted it.
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/54237/off-air-notes-from-raw-from-nashville-cena-wrestles.html?p=1

Apparently he didn't take many bumps either, playing it safe I guess.

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
Good news for Raw because they would be screwed without him for Mania. Orton/Punk would be the only acceptable main event option left.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Pretty stupid actually. The man needs to take time off to heal. The company can go on without him. If he continues working thru injuries like this he will be retiring early like Stone Cold did.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Pretty stupid actually. The man needs to take time off to heal. The company can go on without him. If he continues working thru injuries like this he will be retiring early like Stone Cold did.
He's working through a briuse. Positively lethal injury that is.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
So he came down from Boston to Nashville in a matter of minutes?

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
So he came down from Boston to Nashville in a matter of minutes?
He wasn't in Boston. They just made it like that to build to the confrontation between Cena and Punk. They probably figured with the game on yesterday it would've been wiser to have them face each other next week.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I am really curious to see how Cena is in 20 or so years, because the wrestler does not seem too far off from the character.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
He wasn't in Boston. They just made it like that to build to the confrontation between Cena and Punk. They probably figured with the game on yesterday it would've been wiser to have them face each other next week.
No he ran. He ran faster than Otunga did!

·
Registered
655 Posts
RESPECT. That's true loyalty to a company right there. Worried about how many asses are in the seats before he worries about his physical well being. I'm sure he will be just there to make an appearance and maybe take a few bumps instead of putting on a long solid match.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts