Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate those ****ing scraps. Today, they pulled a gun on us at the park because we ****ed their asses up. Now, we have all these scraps after us. So, if you don't see me in the near future, something happened. Either locked up or in the hospital. Depends on who gets who first.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Your gang stories sicken me. I don't know why you have to be involved with that shit. If you get locked up or capped, you deserve it. Ya.

·
Banned
555 Posts
My favorite color is blue and my favorite number is 13.

What are your's?

If they don't get you I will. Just kidding BabyBoy. You should really get out of that gang shit, it's not worth it.

·
The Man, The Myth, The LEGEND
178 Posts
BabyBoy said:
I hate those ****ing scraps. Today, they pulled a gun on us at the park because we ****ed their asses up. Now, we have all these scraps after us. So, if you don't see me in the near future, something happened. Either locked up or in the hospital. Depends on who gets who first.
Damn, i thought my family had problems. My brother did 9 months 'cos he got into sh*t he shouldnt have. Use your head man, get out of that sh*t!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Gangs are for fags that can't fight on their own and need guns to threaten someone....

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
The Sinner said:
Gangs are for fags that can't fight on their own and need guns to threaten someone....
oh dear somebody got turned down at the gang membership meeting :(

never mind if ya wanna be in my gang my gang all you have to do is ask :)

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Drop the gang and get into a secret society like the Skull and Bones.

But for you to do that you would have to go to Yale and I don't think that's gona happen. :)

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Role Model said:
oh dear somebody got turned down at the gang membership meeting :(
True :( I hate the KKK :mad: just because I'm catholic!

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
The worst being of gangs, is if you want out, they let you out the hard way. If they even let you out.

Good luck.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
How utterly pointless this news is. I don't like you BB, but I don't want you killed.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Eh, I'm sure BB knows what's what, he's smarter than OMFG I SHOULD BE IN A GANG. It's prolly just his buds got something against that one guy, taught him a lesson, and now this **** gobbler showed a few dicks a good time, and the gang are taking it too far.

GL BB.

The Lonesome Hobo said:
I don't like you BB

It's okay Hobo, it's okay. Show us on the doll where he touched you.

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
God. I just read his post properly. (I never really do). Gees, i thought the "pulling guns on people in the park" thing was Hollywood. Never really imagined that it could happen to someone i know. **** that shit.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay, here's the whole story.

One day, my friend Tramaine, me and Nathanial were kicking it, smoking. These one guys showed up at the park and started peeling out in their piece of shit car. Well, we had to show them up so started peeling out. They got mad and pulled out a gun that night. We took off very quickly. They chased us and at every chance pulled out the gun. We got away and everything was cool. This was about a month or two ago. Well, yesterday, we were at the same park. They showed up again and we called them out. We fought them and ****ed them up badly. They left and we went to my friends house. Those scraps showed up about 20 minutes later and pointed a gun at us again. They didn't do shit though.(We were already in the house by the time they pulled the gun out.) Well, word has it now that they are out to get us. Simple as that. Nothing gang involved except that they are gangsters.

To all of you talking shit, get back to your pathetic parts and stop acting like this is 'fake.' Yes, Cody, sit in front of your computer at all times of the night and sit with your pathetic life. Sinner, you're just a ***, so keep your mouth shut. DD, keep your legs mouth closed about things. You just post with your annoying 'sarcastic' comments all the time. Stupid bitch.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Don't ever mention my name again without given permission. I don't give a shit if it's real, you got into the fight, so you get the consequences of it, so why don't you just shut the **** up? Because you're an attention whore? Of course.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Best of luck with that BB, I hope everything sorts itself out, I've only just started to appreciate you! Never really liked you before, but now I do. But then again you never really liked me so...

Anyway, it's not about people bringing out guns to solve a problem when you lose face. That's so ****ing backward. You're just proving that you're a complete pansy by pulling out a gun and hiding behind it becuase you're not hard enough to protect yourself in any other way. Stupid gangsters.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts