Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...has links to everyone in the Cole/Lawler WM match.

Lawler and Austin are two of his best friends. Swagger is one of JR's favourite Oklahoma sons. As we all know, Swagger was recruited to WWE by JR himself. And most importantly, Cole and JR kayfabe hate eachother.

It's almost too perfect for JR not to play some part in this match, whether it be being the special guest announcer or physically getting involved. I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see Swagger turn face ala Hart Dynasty last year in the Hart/Vince match. It's not like he's doing anything right now as a heel and it would make sense that Swagger would want to defend the guy that got him a start in WWE, so why not?

It would be pretty hilarious to see Cole get humiliated by both JR and King.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
It's pretty much leading up to more than just a Cole humiliation. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of finishers laid out on Cole on WM night

· Charismatic Enigma
4,327 Posts
Yupyup cole is gonna get raped at wrestlemania.

I seriously think Cole should be someones manager sometime around btw

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
I really hope JR is involved somehow. Announce it or whatever.
Then maybe he can come back full time on RAW with Lawler, unless Lawler is retiring after this.

I can definitely see what Natsuke said happening. It will be quite hilarious to watch.

· Registered
67 Posts
Even if JR came back to announce this match.. as there would obviously be two open announcing spots.. I would be grateful.

Asking JR to do a whole 3-4 hour show would be asking alot IMO. He's never coming back full time. I've accepted that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.