Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which Stars do you think firing right now , which stars should never have been called up to the main roster

this are the stars i think

Primo
Hornswoggle
Yoshi Tashu
Great Khali

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Superstars don't need nor deserve to be fired. Sure you may dislike them but still.

Repackaging sure but firing is a bit harsh, they still have to get an income and families to support.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The tag team of Primo and Carlito was fine, and deserved to be on the main roster but with Carlito beeing fired, WWE has nothing to do with Primo so I expect to see him being FE'd by the end of the year.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
There was a thread like this in the RAW section literally a few days ago. The amount of rehashing that takes place on this forum makes me sad.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Yeah, what could be better than making people jobless, right op?

They have families to support too, so why wish anyone gets fired from their job? If someone has to worry about that, let that be the WWE management.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
I really don't see why Matt Hardy is the first person that comes to mind yeah he's not the same wrestler he was a few years ago but he can still put on a good match, is over huge with the crowd and has bust his ass for the company for over 10 years.

·
Registered
119 Posts
primo
great khali
hornswoggle
jericho
brie & nikki bella
goldust
mark henry
r-truth
matt hardy
william regal
zack ryder
chavo guerrero
mvp
rey mysterio

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
primo
great khali
hornswoggle
jericho
brie & nikki bella
goldust
mark henry
r-truth
matt hardy
william regal
zack ryder
chavo guerrero
mvp
rey mysterio
Jericho? Mysterio? MVP? Chavo? Regal? Hardy? Truth? Heck I'd keep Goldust. I can understand Hornswoggle, Khali, and the Bellas but dang what are you on?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Stupid thread is stupid.

No point in firing them because they're shadows of themselves or because you don't like them. Vince should kick this thread wide open, look at all the people who posted /seriously/ in this thread and just give them the ol...

"YOU'RE FIIIIIIIIIRED."

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Superstars don't need nor deserve to be fired. Sure you may dislike them but still.

Repackaging sure but firing is a bit harsh, they still have to get an income and families to support.
This. What if WWE had decided to release The Ringmaster, Rocky Maivia, Bradshaw, Rockabilly, The Roadie, or Deacon Batista because their current gimmicks weren't working out?

I wish WWE would repackage some of their stars more often these days...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.