1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
too bad the Percy Watson match is a dark match. he was pretty entertaining. far more entertaining than Heath Slater or 1move Gabriel.
The fact that you're advocating Percy Watson in the same sentence as criticising the ring prowess of Gabriel makes me lol.

Looks like there's notihng worth watching on the Raw side of things. Khali sucks, and Nattie on her own isn't worth watching a divas match for.

·
Premium Member
15,446 Posts
The fact that you're advocating Percy Watson in the same sentence as criticising the ring prowess of Gabriel makes me lol.

Looks like there's notihng worth watching on the Raw side of things. Khali sucks, and Nattie on her own isn't worth watching a divas match for.
I could give a fuck about the ring prowess of Gabriel. Dude is fucking BORING. Nothing about him is interesting besides his 450 splash which has already gotten old.

·
Premium Member
15,446 Posts
Gabriel has no charisma or mic skills. Dude is hella boring. His wrestling skills don't make up for the immense boredom that comes from him 99% of the time. He and Heath Slater have served absolutely no purpose in the WWE other than being Wade Barrett's bitches for the last 10 months.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Sigh....why do wwe hate the usos?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Gabriel has no charisma or mic skills. Dude is hella boring. His wrestling skills don't make up for the immense boredom that comes from him 99% of the time. He and Heath Slater have served absolutely no purpose in the WWE other than being Wade Barrett's bitches for the last 10 months.
kinda harsh but tbh i think its refreshing to see someone on here making a post criticising a corre member who isnt slater. That guy im a big fan off but he seemes to get so much heat from people on this forum for some reason when i think gabriel isnt that much better then him personally

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.