Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
To be honest the ones I like would be a shorter list lol but the worst one is Daniel Bryan, he needs a whole image, persona and music change in my opinion. He is too plain and boring to be a main event calibre star.

·
Registered
494 Posts
mostly themes that don't get a pop out of the crowd. for example i hate cena's theme but it gets a reaction. they need to change people like daniel bryan, alberto del rio, kofi kingston ect.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
mostly themes that don't get a pop out of the crowd. for example i hate cena's theme but it gets a reaction.
it gets a reaction because of who comes out of the back when it plays. Cena could come out to "like a virgin" and the 12 year olds would pop for him.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
mostly themes that don't get a pop out of the crowd. for example i hate cena's theme but it gets a reaction. they need to change people like daniel bryan, alberto del rio, kofi kingston ect.
lolwut? That's one of the best themes in the WWE.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Not a fan of Zigglers personally. Only one I really dig a lot (for newer talent) is Alex Riley, as much as some people dislike him. I like him, his theme, think he has potential.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I mentioned this on another thread, but Swagger's theme gets on my nerves. Not the song, its because it doesn't fit him.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Kingston seriously needs a theme change, it’s beyond stale alot with his actual “character”. Change it to Sean Kingston’s music it will suit him very well-probably even suit him better as a Heel one day.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Daniel Bryan - Final Countdown instrumental or maybe a different cover.
Ted DiBiase - Less autotune, Something more face-ish.
Dolph Ziggler - Back to his old theme.

·
Registered
681 Posts
ziggler's is fine, you know its ziggler, he has a mr.perfect persona to him
dibiase needs a new one daniel bryan wade barrett

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu and Ted DiBiase come right to mind. Cody Rhodes' theme could be better as well.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
A few superstars come into mind for me..

Daniel Bryan(he has the theme of a jobber)

Dolph Ziggler

what should they be changed to?
U crazy? Dolph finally has a main event theme, and a fkn badass one at that.

John Morrison definitely needs a more punchy theme, something that says "I'm gonna kick your ass with style" rather than "I'm a washed up 80's rocker"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts