Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many guys end up being much better when they go from face to heel(recent ones are henry and bryan) but who are some stars(in past few years) that went from heel to face that got better?

I'm thinking Punk would be one guy(though him as heel in SES was still real great),I actually think Sheamus is better as a face(people here don't seem to like him,suddenly hate started night after royal rumble...Wonder why).

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts
Eddie Guerrero, when he was face.. everyone loved him.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Sheamus
Randy Orton (his character finally made some semblance and sense again and he became better and faster in the ring)
Ted DiBiase
Chris Masters
CM Punk's booking surely improved with his face turn!

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Bret Hart
Daniel Bryan
Kurt Angle
Chris Jericho (in my opinion)
Shelton Benjamin
Natalya
AJ Styles

All these people are better as faces.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,376 Posts
Sheamus (minus the joke of WM but that is not the guys fault)
Orton
Ted Dibiase

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I would definitely say Sheamus because it was very well timed. It was time for a change and he pulled off a face turn perfectly.

Well as far as CM Punk goes his tweener turn (which after NOC turned into complete face turn) was probably one of the best things that could have happened to him and to the boring show that was Raw in 2011. Probably would been no need to watch Raw till SvS if not for Punk's tweener turn so that says much.

Sheamus
Randy Orton (his character finally made some semblance and sense again and he became better and faster in the ring)
Ted DiBiase
Chris Masters
CM Punk's booking surely improved with his face turn!
Not sure if serious here.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Sheamus makes a much better heel. I'd even take "King Sheamus" over this Great White shit we have now.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts

Not sure if serious here.

I almost put a ", Jr." after his name, but I meant Ted DiBiase, Jr. Though I think the OP meant real "superstars"/main-eventers, not anyone below that level.

Anyway, Bret Hart at Wrestlemania IV is a great call.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Chris Benoit is one that deserves to be mentioned after his 2000 heel run with Shane by his side against the Rock didn't work for him, nor did his tweener run against Jericho in the Ladder match feud around RR01, they turned him face when he came back from injury and it turned out a lot better for him.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Blandy... Not a big fan of the guy, but his matches have been much better ever since he turned face.

Sheamful...Was pretty terrible as a heel. He's nothing special as a face, but he's a more believable babyface than he is a heel.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Well... Cena's career certainly took off after he turned face.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Zack Ryder, and you know it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts