Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, I have a few questions I wanted to join this forum site for because I dont know where I would find the answers out to them. So if anyone could help me and answer some of them I would certainly really appreciate it.

Question 1: Whats the deal with the Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar experiments? Y2J had been around for a while and then after wrestlemania I havent seen anything from him. I really enjoyed having him back. And Brocks return was aweseome after Wrestlemania, and I was looknig forward to having him back full time and hopefully maybe having The Rock face off with him down the road somewhere.

Question 2: The Rock, I got back into watchnig the WWE when he came back. For the little over a year that he was back, wrestling to me was extremely exciting again to watch, I tuned in to EVERY Raw in hopes he would be there. SO I knew after his match with Cena he would probably take a break for a while, but when he said he was gonna be WWE Champion someday I think we can all agree that was awesomely exciting...question is does anybody have any idea of when he may come back to try and accomplish that goal?

Question 3: There are always rumors of Superstars returning to the WWE, the biggest return I heard rumors of is also one of my all time favorite wrestlers...Bill Goldberg. Is there any validity to the rumors he was planning on making a return? That would be unbelievably awesome. Also On Tonights Raw during Rybacks match people were chanting Goldberg, so that through another thoguht into my mind about his return.

Question 4: Does anyone know if Stone Cold Steve Austin will be making an appearance on any Raw or Smackdown episodes in the near future?

Question 5: Another superstar return question, is there any possible chance wrestlers like...Batista, Undertaker, Kevin Nash, Mick Foley, or Kurt Angle would be coming back? Again its all rumors and i doubt ANY of them are true, but as well as the goldberg rumors i heard stuff on all of them maybe coming back...obviously Undertaker is still apart of the WWE but he wrestled at both Wrestlemanias, and thats it, thats why I included him in there.

Thank you all if you take the time to read this and help me. I was a huge wrestling fan when I was younger and then after the Rock left and i got older i kind of fell away from it, especially as people like Goldberg, Batista and Stone Cold left or stopped having a major role with the company. But like I said when The Rock made his return, the WWE was exciting to me again even at age 25. And watching it the past year or so ive really enjoyed but when i watch raw without all these guys its honestly just mediocre. So thank you again if you have any answers for me, and I look forward to seeign any responses.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
1. Y2J got 'suspended' for a month after dis-respecting a Brazil flag on tour recently. Brock is only signed for limited dates.
2. 2013.
3. Doubtful, but who knows?
4. 1000th ep of Raw on July 23rd.
5. No idea. Foley seemed closest, he's been in an online feud with Dean Ambrose, thread's in the NXT/FCW section.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'll just answer #5 since jobberwahcky already answered.
Undertaker will come back next Wrestlemania (maybe even earlier), he never officially retired. there is no way in hell WWE would just forget about Undertaker.
Mick Foley might make some appearances.
Kurt Angle won't be back any time soon because he hates WWE traveling issue.
Kevin Nash might also make some appearances.
Batista hated they way WWE's creativity so doubt he'll be back.
Goldberg, nah, he's done with wrestling, not coming back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts