Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I think it is just to get him out of Nexus, he has been acting up just lately with Punk, maybe Husky will get something just like Tarver has.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Meltzer said its due to his weight, WWE wants him to lose it.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I believe when he returns it will be on a live RAW to first smack CM Punk in the face, or costs him a match of serious implications. Then, afterward he would go see Orton backstage, and thank him for punting him back in to reality. He could say that it woke him up. A man's handshake, and a new level of respect possibly reached between the two men.

Harris comes back as who he really is, a Rotunda. He comes back on Smackdown proud of his name, and his heritage. Husky could go on to say that he like Joe Hennig didn't want people to think he came in to the business because of his name, and not the raw talent that he possessed. Harris would return again finally on Smackdown focused mainly on Rhodes, and his revenge over him for belittling him on NXT.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
*sniffs*

Smells like kayfabe.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I believe when he returns it will be on a live RAW to first smack CM Punk in the face, or costs him a match of serious implications.
Yeah that worked out well the last time we saw it, just ask Darren Young :rolleyes:.

He's just selling the punt.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I honestly don't give a rats ass if Harris never came back.

When he was on NXT the guy actually impressed me. Even though he was still "husky" he was still in much better shape than he is now. Not only that, but the guy competed like he was actually trying, that he actually cared.

Ever since he came up to Raw, he has gotten fatter and fatter and his matches have been pretty damn bad. It is almost like he thought, "hey, i'm on the main roster now so there's no point in caring anymore."

Good riddance as far as i'm concerned.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Probably just because now they've got an actual enforcer with Mason Ryan. Harris is dead weight. Well, they're all dead weight, but Husky is fat.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
Kind of sad timing, considering that his 'Rumble performance as Punk's bulldog was the first time he truly stood out as an individual "superstar," post-NXT 2. But understandable, regardless. I hope he gets a new name when he returns, too. "Husky Harris" as a name can only get you so far... like being the sacrificial lamb in a major storyline.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Hopefully his fat ass is gone for good. The only thing he's ever gonna main event is a hot dog eating contest.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Did people actually watch this guy on NXT? He's a very solid ring worker and moves remarkably well despite his size

The fat jokes are childish and are seriously getting old. Vader was massive but nobody speaks ill of him

Anyway the article is obviously kayfabe

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.