Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Seth Rollins

Runners Up: Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar

I'd also throw John Cena in there but that's my top 5. Cena would be 6.

If we're talking about an overall improvement/in ring standpoint, if we're talking about booking or like kayfabe just remove Bray Wyatt and add John Cena.
Well none of that said improvement occurred with Cena. He was carried in most of his matches. So I would keep Wyatt their. His promos alone heading to mania with taker were epic, he carried that whole feud all on his own. His in ring work is also underrated. Pity he doesent get a chance to show it that often.

Reactions: nosleep

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
I won't argue with that, quite frankly. As much as Roman has been my personal favorite this year, there's no denying it that Seth Rollins carried the WWE on his back since Wrestlemania and he was a legitimate champion. He does deserve all the credit and I'm 100% support this result.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
When legit awards come out. It should be a toss up of

Brock
Roman
Cena
Seth
Owens

These dudes made big moves all year.

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,685 Posts
Well none of that said improvement occurred with Cena. He was carried in most of his matches. So I would keep Wyatt their. His promos alone heading to mania with taker were epic, he carried that whole feud all on his own. His in ring work is also underrated. Pity he doesent get a chance to show it that often.
I think Cena has improved though, although now that I think about it, you might be right. His springboard stunner is coming back to me... and I just.. I don't want to remember it.

So yeah you're right.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Soon on RAW Slammy Awards...

And the Superstar of the year is...

ROMAN REIGNS !!!

Saxton: Wow! Roman Reigns! Roman Reigns was chosen as the Superstar of the year by the WWE Universe!

Cole: The WWE Universe has spoken! The Juggernaut Roman Reigns is the Superstar of the year! Congratulations to "The Big Dog"! He absolutely deserved it!

JBL: Hahaha, I love it Maggle !!!

Cole: The voting has been closed but of course you can still download the WWE App! Go to Google Play and the App Store!

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Could only be one man and I mean THE MAN.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,250 Posts
Neither Cena or Rollins are supposed to be around for the Slammys. I wonder if they show up or do a video acceptance speech. Reigns winning again would kill all his momentum.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts

Are people still using that carried bullshit? Cena isn't exactly Andre The Giant after 1988. The guy can work with just about anyone. It takes two to have a great match and none of his opponents this years are miracle workers.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Of course Rollins. He held WWEWHC and USC at the same time.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Neither Cena or Rollins are supposed to be around for the Slammys. I wonder if they show up or do a video acceptance speech. Reigns winning again would kill all his momentum.
Well, Roman won SOTY last year and this year he accomplished more than last year.
Remember it's WWE so I won't be surprised if he wins it again to build him up even more...
Of course by "fans voting" so the commentators could say how much WWE Universe loves Roman Reigns! :)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts