Wrestling Forum banner

Power you would most want

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Random thread of personal preference. Because it would be easy to say "Oh a Green Lantern Ring" and basically have anything you wanted - I'll say of the following powers to make it a bit more interesting and reasonable.

So, of the following...

- Flight
- Super Strength (able to lift 20 tons)
- Invisibility
- Telekinesis (read minds, move stuff with your mind)
- Energy blasts - Cyclops of X Men level (minus the need of a visor)
- Superhuman agility (Spider Man level)
- Teleportation (Think Nightcrawler)
- Healing Factor (Wolverine)
- Super Growth (up to 40 feet tall)

Which of these would most interest you?

Which would most interest you? (Again, I limited some because if you had to pick a hero to emulate, I imagine we'd see a lot of "Thor, Green Lantern, Superman" votes of heroes with like half the powers on the list.)

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Invisibility - just think of the possibilities. Other abilities such as super strength can't touch you if they don't know you're there...

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
I basically want to be the white version of Storm.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
telekinesis - you can fly by moving yourself/something below you, control others, kill others, read minds etc. Pretty much the ultimate power

plus if there are other superheroes, you can use their powers for you benefit

·
Registered
547 Posts
Mind control or immortality, but only if it was under the condition that I could choose to die, at any point, but other than that I would have immunity from death.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
No time control? Ability to go back, fast forward or stop time would definitely be my first choice.

From the list you gave I'd say mind control.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I basically want to be the white version of Storm.
Weather control. Could of added that. I forgot super speed too, darn.

No time control? Ability to go back, fast forward or stop time would definitely be my first choice.
I thought about it and wondered if it would be too powerful. Could go back in time, alter history, etc. I thought of doing a variation to this "What Hero's powers would you want the most" but I felt it would be heavy with certain heroes. I'd probably pick Thor just because of the insane variety of power that either he has, or his hammer has. But ok, Time control might be viable I suppose.

I should clarify that invisibility means the ability to make other things invisible too.

And because I voted for Superhuman Agility, I'm saying that it includes the ability to stick to walls too. :) Kinda need it to use the power IMO

·
21-0
1,881 Posts
Telekinisis - number one power. You are able to make your self fly, and move objects with your mind. You are able to control others, and read their minds. Basically, this is the ultimate power because it can do almost anything. Just dont go crazy like Jean Grey.

Teleport - Might not be the strongest, or the coolest, but it is one of the powers you could have the most fun with. Want to rob a bank, well here you go. Want to travel to any place in the world, here you go. The only downside is that you have to fight Samuel Jackson at one point.

Invisible - for the perv inside you. You can do a lot of stuff with this power, just dont go crazy like Kevin Bacon.

Flying - Always liked flying, and this would be pretty cool. Too bad that you dont have any other powers to go with this one because the military could shoot you down right away, or you can be caught by them once you land.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,360 Posts
I picked "other". I'd like the power to have full control of the molecules in my body like Apocalyse from marvel comics. With that i'd also have an extension of other abilities such as a healing factor, superhuman strength and the ability to shapeshift. But there'd be a lot of other things too.

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts
id take flight so i can just fly around the world for free and not pay stupid costs

1 - 20 of 46 Posts