Wrestling Forum banner

Superhero equivalents in wrestling

5358 Views 22 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  reDREDD
Not sure if this thread has ever been made before, but I just got Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PS3 and I was thinking about what comic book superheros (not just Marvel) could WWE superstars be comparable to. I took a stab at a few, say who you think you would be who.

Triple H...Thor
Undertaker...Batman
John Cena...Captain America
John Cena...Superman
John Cena...The Hulk, because of the jortys and no shirt lol.
Chris Benoit...Wolverine
Brock Lesnar/Big Show...Juggernaut
Batista...Sabertooth
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
20,763 Posts
Banshee from X-Men = Sheamus.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Chyna - The Thing

· Banned
201 Posts
Undertaker has had Comicbook. So o guess undertaker reminds me of undertaker. John cena is superman. John Morrison is spiderman big zeke is the thing. Beth Phoenix is wonder woman. McMahon is magneto. Kane or suicide is venom. Rob Terry is hulk. Edge is sentry. Cody Rhodes is Tony stark. Ted dibiase Jr is Harry osbourne. Teddy long is professor x. Michael Cole is Jonah j Jameson. Zack Ryder is human torch. Evan Bourne looks like mr fantastic. Randy orton is the scorpion. King kong bunny is kingpin. Miz is green goblin. Rick rude is kraven the hunter

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Maryse = Emma Frost

Maybe there are more but that's the first name that came to mind.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Originator, you clearly have missed the point of this thread.

1. Superman = Cena. That one's fine.

2. They look very similar, but the character's from Tekken 4, therefore, not a superhero.

3. The character was based on the wrestlers, and, once again, is not a superhero.

· Banned
176 Posts
Originator, you clearly have missed the point of this thread.

1. Superman = Cena. That one's fine.

2. They look very similar, but the character's from Tekken 4, therefore, not a superhero.

3. The character was based on the wrestlers, and, once again, is not a superhero.
butthurtz? :(

· Banned
4,476 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Really trying to get your post count up, huh bro? There's an edit button for a reason.

The Undertaker = Hellboy?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.