Wrestling Forum banner

241 - 244 of 244 Posts

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
I been pushing Bayonetta ftw regardless of any nerfs to her GOAT Smash 4 status, nice to see her getting the buffs though :)

Yeah, I always wanted Golden Sun to get a character in.. and thanks to Min Min it could happen!
I think you'll definitely enjoy the buffs 8.0.0 gave her, since they make her feel like a proper combo oriented character, yet not to the crazy level that she was at in Sm4sh.

I'd definitely like to see Golden Sun get a playable rep. While I think that the Dragon Quest Heroes might be a bit too similar for a GS rep to be properly integrated without backlash from the community, it'd still be nice to see it happen, considering Psynergy provides just enough variety to make an Adept stand out in comparison.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I think you'll definitely enjoy the buffs 8.0.0 gave her, since they make her feel like a proper combo oriented character, yet not to the crazy level that she was at in Sm4sh.

I'd definitely like to see Golden Sun get a playable rep. While I think that the Dragon Quest Heroes might be a bit too similar for a GS rep to be properly integrated without backlash from the community, it'd still be nice to see it happen, considering Psynergy provides just enough variety to make an Adept stand out in comparison.
Felix would certainly stand out more than another Marth clone would thats for sure

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
Felix would certainly stand out more than another Marth clone would thats for sure
They could even mix up his moveset by implementing Mars, Mercury and Jupiter-based attacks alongside his Venus-based attacks. At that point, you run the risk of him being similar to the DQ Heroes more often than not, but if the demand for a GS rep is sufficient, it could be done with minimal backlash.

·
Registered
371 Posts
They could even mix up his moveset by implementing Mars, Mercury and Jupiter-based attacks alongside his Venus-based attacks. At that point, you run the risk of him being similar to the DQ Heroes more often than not, but if the demand for a GS rep is sufficient, it could be done with minimal backlash.
That would be cool, and his final smash could be Lucas's pk starstorm with him, Jenna, Sheba and Piers summoning Iris! they could even put Isaac's squad there too kind of like they did Min Min in which btw featured Springman

Oh btw Sheba and Piers dont have spirits in the game, so adding Felix is a good opportunity to add them.

241 - 244 of 244 Posts