Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only talking about the spear, actually he kept kicking out in less than 1 sec at EVERTIME christian pins him, what ever the move was .. DAT DDT could kill u and he kicks out in 0.5 secs .. 2 spears .. neck breaker .. back breaker .. top rope dives .. and as if sheamus didn't take any damage!

*Stops to mark for Sheamus - 2/10/11*

Seriously, they are trying to make him the new Cena or what?! That match just turned out to be one of the most ridiculous matches this year :no:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I agree. I never liked Sheamus but he's pushing my buttons.
I kinda suspected him becoming a super hero ginger milk shake and well, it happened.

EDIT: Sheamus kicking SO fast to everything Christian did to him made NO sense.
"shayimas" lol. or SHAME-ous.

·
Registered
177 Posts
This is why nobody listens to the internet population (apart from rare circumstances). You'se moan and demand sheamus to turn face, then he doe's and you find something to moan about. Seriously...

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Well i'm still a fan of his and really enjoyed the match at HIAC, I don't mind him as a face although I did have concerns a while back they are gone now. The only thing I didn't like about the match was the lack of offence Christian had.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is why nobody listens to the internet population (apart from rare circumstances). You'se moan and demand sheamus to turn face, then he doe's and you find something to moan about. Seriously...
Still kicking out in 0.5 sec after all these finishers and moves is acceptable and I'm wrong to express how ridiculous that match seemed .. ok sir have a nice day and don't come back to the internet

·
Registered
602 Posts
This thread supports my theory that it doesn't matter how talented you actually are, rather your win/loss ratio and how strongly you are booked.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
DUDE. I never demanded Sheamus to turn face. I could careless about that ginger.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
It was just a match, I don't really get bothered by Sheamus kicking out. He's the face, so it's obvious he'll be booked strongly. But then again, maybe it doesn't bother me since I was too busy finding a good stream while the match went on. (I had one on but some stupid survey covered most of the screen and the stream was kinda hard to watch.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

It's eerie how fast the good wrestlers are turned on when they get the big push. I'm convinced WWE should just turn everyone heel so there'd be no 'superman' references.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
God forbid the big man who's being pushed with a badass tough guy gimmick kicks out of the smaller guy's finisher. Never mind the fact that he won the WWE championship within months of his debut by beating Cena of all people, it's only now that he's "Super Sheamus" I guess it's because he's a face now.
Eh, I guess it was either this or a "burying" topic if he lost.

DUDE. I never demanded Sheamus to turn face. I could careless about that ginger.
It's couldn't. Saying you could care less implies that you care about him, but you could care a bit less about him. Saying that you couldn't care less means that you don't care about him to the point you can't care any less.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Doesnt matter who the fuck it is, people find time to moan about them on here.

I hear alot of people wanting Barret to be pushed, I gaurentee if Barrett get's pushed too much we will get topics about im just like this. Same with Daniel Bryan when he adventually get's his push and the same happened to Christian. God, even topics about criticising CM Punk are starting to appear now. People want things then once they get them turn on the idea on the space of a few weeks/month.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Doesnt matter who the fuck it is, people find time to moan about them on here.

I hear alot of people wanting Barret to be pushed, I gaurentee if Barrett get's pushed too much we will get topics about im just like this. Same with Daniel Bryan when he adventually get's his push and the same happened to Christian. God, even topics about criticising CM Punk are starting to appear now. People want things then once they get them turn on the idea on the space of a few weeks/month.
Welcome to the IWC. Please enjoy the trip, we do hope you'll come again :D

·
Ho!
17,481 Posts
Can't say I was ever a fan of Sheamus, and I called this happening weeks ago. It started when he teamed with Cena, and it's been building to this. Not just Sheamus turning into superman, but most of the IWC eventually turning on him because of that.

He's not 100% there yet, but it'll happen a latest a few months after he becomes World Champion.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts