Wrestling Forum banner

Super Japan Puroresu

919 Views 7 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  douba-douba-e1013
Super Japan Puroresu

Championships
Global Heavyweight Championship – Hiroshi Tanahashi (def. Shinsuke Nakamura @ Chapter 0)
Global Junior Heavyweight Championship – Katsuhiko Nakajima (def. KENTA @ Chapter 0)
Global Openweight Tag Team Championship – No Limit (def. Blue Justice Army @ Chapter 0)

The President
Kenta Kobashi (inactive)

The Main Event
Go Shiozaki
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Keiji Mutoh
Satoshi Kojima
Shinsuke Nakamura
Takashi Sugiura
Yoshihiro Takayama

The Mid-Card
Daisuke Sekimoto
Masato Tanaka
Hirooki Goto
Kazuchika Okada
King Fale
Kyosuke Mikami
Masahiro Chono
Akira Raijin
Mohammed Yone
Takeshi Morishima
Soshun

The Junior Heavyweights
Bryan Danielson
Dragon Kid
Jushin Liger
Koji Kanemoto
KENTA
Kota Ibushi
Fujita “Jr.” Hayato
Low Ki
Naomichi Marufuji
Katsuhiko Nakajima
KUSHIDA
Taiji Ishimori

Tag Teams
Apollo 55 (Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi)
Blue Justice Army (Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue)
Gedo & Jado
No Limit (Tetsuya Naito & Yujiro Takahashi)
Bad Intentions (Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson)​
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Super Japan – Chapter #1
Results & Notes

1. Masato Tanaka d. Kyosuke Mikami with the Dangan Bomb.
2. Akira Raijin d. Soshun with the Moonsault.
3. Jado & Gedo d. Apollo 55 with a Super Powerbomb on Taguchi.
4. Dragon Kid d. Taiji Ishimori with a Dragonrana.
5. Bad Intentions d. Blue Justice Army with a Powerbomb from Bernard on Inoue.
6. Low Ki d. Kota Ibushi with a Ki Krusher '99.
7. Keiji Mutoh d. Hirooki Goto with the Shining Wizard.
8. Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada d. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Mohammed Yone with a Boma Ye by Nakamura on Yone.

- After Match 6, Low Ki refused to shake hands with the defeated Ibushi.
- Tanahashi vs. Nakamura for the Global Heavyweight Championship was announced for Chapter #5 following the conclusion of Match 8.​

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Super Japan – Chapter #2
Results & Notes

1. Masato Tanaka d. Soshun with the Dangan Bomb.
2. Masahiro Chono d. King Fale with a Deathlock STF.
3. Naomichi Marufuji d. Dragon Kid & & Taiji Ishimori with a Shiranui Kai by Marufuji on Dragon Kid.
4. Kota Ibushi d. Low Ki with a Golden Phoenix Splash.
5. Apollo 55 d. Blue Justice Army after a Bloody Sunday by Devitt on Inoue.
6. No Limit & Koji Kanemoto d. Jushin Liger, Bryan Danielson & KUSHIDA.
7. KENTA d. Fujita “Jr.” Hayato with the Go 2 Sleep.
8. Yoshihiro Takayama & Daisuke Sekimoto d. Takashi Sugiura & Mohammed Yone after Sekimoto hit the Everest German Suplex on Yone.

- Tanaka beat yet another rookie in Match 1 and is clearly enjoying his grumpy fuck/gate-keeper role.
- Match 3 was supposed to be Kid-Taiji in a rematch from Chapter #1, but Marufuji came out, angrily claiming to have had his talents wasted by not being featured in two consecutive chapters. He therefore, interjected and entered the match, making it a 3 way dance. Afterwards he cut a promo explaining that he will never be ignored and if Super Japan management don't want to acknowledge him, he will force them to.
- In Match 4, Ibushi got revenge in a rematch from Chapter #1. Afterwards, the beaten Low Ki levelled the victor with a Koppu Kick to the skull, setting up a rubber match for Chapter #5.
- Kanemoto, Naito and Yujiro Takahashi beat down Liger after Match 6.
- After Match 7, KENTA challenged Katsuhiko Nakajima to a title match, The champion came out and accepted, with the match tentatively scheduled for Chapter #5.​

· Registered
252 Posts
I don't like that Low Ki lost his match against Kota Ibushi, I would have thought he could go on a roll with some wins and then lose at Chapter #5 but yeah, it is good revenge for Kota Ibushi. Also, I like that KENTA will be getting his rematch against Katsuhiko Nakajima for the Junior Heavyweight championship, you didn't even mention that it would be a rematch.

Will Chapter #5 be in full or will the results continue to be like this?

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't like that Low Ki lost his match against Kota Ibushi, I would have thought he could go on a roll with some wins and then lose at Chapter #5 but yeah, it is good revenge for Kota Ibushi. Also, I like that KENTA will be getting his rematch against Katsuhiko Nakajima for the Junior Heavyweight championship, you didn't even mention that it would be a rematch.

Will Chapter #5 be in full or will the results continue to be like this?
Chapter #5 will be in more detail, as will every 5th show from now on. The rest of the shows will be in this kind of recap style. And well spotted on the Juniors title match being a rematch, I really meant to mention that so thanks for pointing it out. Thanks for following along! Chapter #3 should be up soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.