Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
526 Posts
Motherfucker. Theyve been waiting for your ass. In the meantime, Ive been the bad guy. Take some of this fucking heat off me.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Motherfucker. Theyve been waiting for your ass. In the meantime, Ive been the bad guy. Take some of this fucking heat off me.

You’re still a complete loser in my eyes. King and I were laughing about you during my ban. Didn’t you get like 10k posts in a few months you fucking loser? Remember when you tried trolling me a few months ago because you want to do promos online against other nerds? I’m a Cat guy and always have been go fuck your self nerd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
526 Posts
You’re still a complete loser in my eyes. King and I were laughing about you during my ban. Didn’t you get like 10k posts in a few months you fucking loser? Remember when you tried trolling me a few months ago because you want to do promos online against other nerds? I’m a Cat guy and always have been go fuck your self nerd

Who is king?
I hardly posted here. I bet you are a cat guy. Whats your wife think about that? Hah!!

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see you back man, glad it wasn't a perm.

Good to be back big worm. Was a bit sad to see some of the people dancing on my grave when they thought I was gone. Was funny to see them completely shut up when @Chrome; got made a bitch though. I definitely laughed at that. Dude thought he was coming in like some super star and got overruled by people with brains.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dancing on your grave. Oh my god. Its a wrestling forum.

Bitch I’m not listening to years of cigarette abuse. You have almost 10k posts on another forum in months so don’t tell me about caring about something. You’re more fucked then the little troll men I don’t get along with. Carlos needs pussy give him a shout

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Good to be back big worm. Was a bit sad to see some of the people dancing on my grave when they thought I was gone. Was funny to see them completely shut up when @Chrome; got made a bitch though. I definitely laughed at that. Dude thought he was coming in like some super star and got overruled by people with brains.

We talked shit well after it was known.

·
526 Posts
Bitch I’m not listening to years of cigarette abuse. You have almost 10k posts on another forum in months so don’t tell me about caring about something. You’re more fucked then the little troll men I don’t get along with. Carlos needs pussy give him a shout

I dont smoke. How do you know about my posts from other forums? You know thats fucking creepy right?

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont smoke. How do you know about my posts from other forums? You know thats fucking creepy right?

I read it on this forum. I don’t need to go anywhere. You apparently post about 100 times a day. That’s some weird shit honey. That’s one forum too sheesh. You’re very ignorant I’ve seen from your Cat fight so this will be the last time I respond to you. Cheers doll.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is that the best you can do? Did I steal your soul that badly, you poor little man.

Best I can do? Steal my soul? Kid you don’t want me to go back to my thread and dig up you and the squads awful posts which were lies. PS you got a leak in your shitty gossip discord. @Mordecay; hey cunt what’s this about? Funny how you cunts think I have no friends too. Let’s play boys/half-men I’m back.

MordecayToday at 3:59 PM
Btw isnt it today the day that asshole returns?

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Best I can do? Steal my soul? Kid you don’t want me to go back to my thread and dig up you and the squads awful posts which were lies. PS you got a leak in your shitty gossip discord. @Mordecay; hey cunt what’s this about? Funny how you cunts think I have no friends too. Let’s play boys/half-men I’m back.

MordecayToday at 3:59 PM
Btw isnt it today the day that asshole returns?

Wait....are we supposed to give a shit that Mordy leaks shit we say about you in Discord :lmao? Mother fucker we say it right to your fucking face.

1 - 20 of 314 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.