Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While serving a 114-day jail sentence earlier this year for repeatedly violating her ex-boyfriend's restraining order, WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's prior contraction of human papillomavirus (HPV) developed into cervical cancer. After declaring in May that she was cancer-free following a hysterectomy, the 40-year-old revealed on Monday that she is not completely clear from the life-threatening illness.
Last night, Sytch worriedly wrote on her Facebook account, "Tonight is a very nerve wracking night for me...tomorrow, at 8 AM I have an appointment at my Oncologist's office (thats my Cancer doctor) to do an exam to see if all of my cancer was removed...Im scared s--tless, and very afraid that they're going to tell me that I still have cancer cells in me, and that I'll need mor surgery and/or radiation and chemo... Please say a prayer for me.... nothing ever scares me, but this really does,. not doing well tonight...

She added, "Headed to bed....gonna try to get some sleep...so nervous, i may not be able to.... say a prayer for me, and ill post what happens tomorrow...xoxo."

The news was not good for Sytch. She stated on Facebook following the visit, "Just got home from the Oncologist...lets just say the diagnosis and prognosis are not good. Dont feel like going into details...very sad. I need a nap."

She added, "This is not a rib."

Sytch subsequently confirmed on Twitter that her cancer had returned while arguing with users who criticized her for plugging her Amazon.com "Wish List" immediately following the somber announcement.

"F*** you.... my cancer isnt gone....im allowed to be depressed. drop dead for your ignorant remarks," wrote Sytch.

She stated to another site user, "Yeah, cancer reocurring is soooooo not serious...f*** off."

A short while later, she said in response to a user who dubbed her a "joke," "A******, i hope YOU get cancer and die from it."

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/1021/566577/wwe-hall-of-famer-sunny-reveals-sad-medical-diagnosis/#u3sF7YY4cW7MDvwK.99

I feel bad for Sunny. Cancer is no joke as we all know.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
While serving a 114-day jail sentence earlier this year for repeatedly violating her ex-boyfriend's restraining order, WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's prior contraction of human papillomavirus (HPV) developed into cervical cancer. After declaring in May that she was cancer-free following a hysterectomy, the 40-year-old revealed on Monday that she is not completely clear from the life-threatening illness.
Last night, Sytch worriedly wrote on her Facebook account, "Tonight is a very nerve wracking night for me...tomorrow, at 8 AM I have an appointment at my Oncologist's office (thats my Cancer doctor) to do an exam to see if all of my cancer was removed...Im scared s--tless, and very afraid that they're going to tell me that I still have cancer cells in me, and that I'll need mor surgery and/or radiation and chemo... Please say a prayer for me.... nothing ever scares me, but this really does,. not doing well tonight...

She added, "Headed to bed....gonna try to get some sleep...so nervous, i may not be able to.... say a prayer for me, and ill post what happens tomorrow...xoxo."

The news was not good for Sytch. She stated on Facebook following the visit, "Just got home from the Oncologist...lets just say the diagnosis and prognosis are not good. Dont feel like going into details...very sad. I need a nap."

She added, "This is not a rib."

Sytch subsequently confirmed on Twitter that her cancer had returned while arguing with users who criticized her for plugging her Amazon.com "Wish List" immediately following the somber announcement.

"F*** you.... my cancer isnt gone....im allowed to be depressed. drop dead for your ignorant remarks," wrote Sytch.

She stated to another site user, "Yeah, cancer reocurring is soooooo not serious...f*** off."
A short while later, she said in response to a user who dubbed her a "joke," "A******, i hope YOU get cancer and die from it."

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/1021/566577/wwe-hall-of-famer-sunny-reveals-sad-medical-diagnosis/#u3sF7YY4cW7MDvwK.99

I feel bad for Sunny. Cancer is no joke as we all know.
it´s no joke alright, and I truly wish her all the best but cmon... the bold part wasn´t very classy... in fact it was downright fucked up on her part, you should NEVER wish that on anyone!

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it´s no joke alright, and I truly wish her all the best but cmon... the bold part wasn´t very classy... in fact it was downright fucked up on her part, you should NEVER wish that on anyone!
I feel ya there. I'm assuming the news was overwelming and she wasn't tryng to hear negative comments from peoples tweets or facebook post.

Reactions: Tiago

·
Being What's Best For Business
2,271 Posts
It's a bit difficult to feel bad for anyone wishing cancer and eventual death upon anyone.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
This is the only thread in women of wrestling i cant fap too

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a bit difficult to feel bad for anyone wishing cancer and eventual death upon anyone.
I feel bad for her, not for what she said. That I dont agree with.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.