Wrestling Forum banner

Sunny puts all current divas to shame

21362 Views 78 Replies 51 Participants Last post by  Terra
I watched her HOF induction video, and also I watched WWE/F when she was the main diva. The girls they have at the moment should be embarrassed to be compared to Tammy Lynn Sytch.

Seriously, Sunny is way ahead of anything that WWE can offer today. Please discuss.
Reactions: Mr. WrestleMania
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Registered
9,576 Posts
The last pic is Madusa...DERP

And the current divas shouldnt be embarrassed. Theres way more divas now and far less TV time. I will say that other than Melina, all the current divas do not match Sunny's charisma.

She's definitely the best non-wrestling diva of all time. Better than Miss Elizabeth, Missy Hyatt and way way better than Stacy Keibler.

· Registered
1,446 Posts
I watched her HOF induction video, and also I watched WWE/F when she was the main diva. The girls they have at the moment should be embarrassed to be compared to Tammy Lynn Sytch.

Seriously, Sunny is way ahead of anything that WWE can offer today. Please discuss.
Uh, Sunny couldn't wrestle so no. Wrestling isn't a beauty pageant so Sunny fails.

· Premium Member
46,384 Posts
She was really the first of her kind. Sure Miss Elizabeth had been around to provide eye candy, but she was the first real sex kitten I remember seeing and because she was one of the only ones in the WWF, she stood out more than a lot of the girls now.

In those days, you had Sunny who was like the peppy & sexy cheerleader. Sable was a hot dominatrix type, and Marlena who was the MILF of the bunch. All very different kinds of sexy. Now you have so many girls that are the same that its really hard to keep track of them.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.