Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch has been released from jail early.

Sytch was released from the Carbon County Correctional Facility in Carbon County, PA earlier this morning. She had been scheduled to be released on Wednesday, March 25, but she was paroled early.

As noted, Sytch was set to be paroled after her lawyers petitioned for her release at a hearing last week. She had been in jail since February 23, 2019 after being arrested in Seaside Heights, NJ for DWI, which was her 6th charge for driving under the influence since 2015. Sunny has battled a number of legal and personal issues in multiple states, including arrests and probation violations, since 2012.

Stay tuned for updates on what's next for Sunny.
Source: Sunny Paroled Early After Spending A Year In Jail - Wrestling Inc.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I don't know usually when they do time for a year or so they usually semi straighten up besides she tried being christian once and it failed.

·
Registered
880 Posts
For anyone that believes there's still a chance she could straighten her life up. Check out her twitter where she is promoting her snapchat and plans to restart her onlyfans account to simps willing to pay her. She even posted a topless selfie on her twitter as a preview.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,725 Posts
For anyone that believes there's still a chance she could straighten her life up. Check out her twitter where she is promoting her snapchat and plans to restart her onlyfans account to simps willing to pay her. She even posted a topless selfie on her twitter as a preview.
Serious question:
She got no job, where she can do home office for. Also I got my doubts she got the qualification to get another "not Corona affected job" at the moment. What else can she do? Is that a good idea, debatable. At least she is doing something.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Serious question:
She got no job, where she can do home office for. Also I got my doubts she got the qualification to get another "not Corona affected job" at the moment. What else can she do? Is that a good idea, debatable. At least she is doing something.
Okay say that the world is not going through this corona virus pandemic and no country has some sort of quarantine or lockdown. Do you really believe in your mind that she would be working a regular job like the rest of us.or at least training to be something that is wrestling or adult entertainment related.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts