Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone else seen the shape she is in recently? ive only seen a few photos but she looks great! anyone else wonder if WWE might try to revitalize the womans division with a veteran diva? probaly not but who knows. i hope they do because i still have a boy-hood crush on tammy :yum:

·
Registered
971 Posts
I too still have a boyhood crush on Sunny. She was drop-dead gorgeous.

People who keep claiming Trish was the greatest Diva of all time probably never watched wrestling during the 90s.

·
Registered
720 Posts
she couldnt wrestle, so it wouldnt revitalize the womans division..If I remember she wasnt even in the WWF/E when they started Calling the Women DiVas...

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
IMO, Sable was the first DIVA of the WWE, She wrestled, She had the looks, She had the popularity, and shes a former WWE womens champion, I think she was the reason the title was Re-activated in 1998.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I'd rather have Molly Holly back.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she couldnt wrestle, so it wouldnt revitalize the womans division..If I remember she wasnt even in the WWF/E when they started Calling the Women DiVas...

she didnt wrestle back then but she has been getting in the ring more, if wiki is right she even won a womans championship in a indy brand. im not saying that makes her an awsome in ring worker, but she could probaly give some of the divas a run.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
This a Diva's thread? If so

"The bitch is back!"
"But more importantly, the bitch is black! We out playa."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts