Dean Ambrose Vs Santino.

Reactions: Snothlisberger

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
My Summerslam 2012 Card

No Holds Barred
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

Triple H returns from his injury and goes after Brock Lesnar. Brock returns beforehand to raise hell upon the WWE uninvited until someone of HHH's presence and power puts a stop to it. Brock would have to win this match and put away Triple H once again for an extended break.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

WWE Championship
Ironman Match - 45-60 mins
CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

CM Punk retains in an epic match at Over the Limit against Daniel Bryan. No shenanigans. Just a clean pro wrestling match. This drives Bryan to be better and want the WWE championship even more so Bryan continues to badger Punk into a rematch, whether verbally or physically attacking him. At No Way Out, they have their second match and it's a draw between the two men. Punk retains but clearly is shown to not be the winner as Bryan went the distance. Have the third and final match at Summerslam where Bryan finally wins the title off Punk via AJ heel turn shenanigans.

Winner and NEW WWE Champion: Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

Sheamus retains at Over the Limit in the four way match. While Randy Orton and Chris Jericho go off and continue their feud, ADR looks to Johnny Ace to give him an opportunity against Sheamus at No Way Out for the title. His wish is granted and the build up is Sheamus is put in predicaments that inflate his recent anger as the champion while ADR takes advantage. At No Way Out, Sheamus retains via Disqualification as ADR continues to attack him after the match. This sets up the rematch at Summerslam with Sheamus retaining cleanly, thwarting efforts from Ricardo. Have Sheamus be a credible champion by holding onto the title long.

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus

Other Matches:

Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho
Kofi and R-Truth (c) vs. Ziggler/Swagger vs. Epico/Primo for the Tag Team Titles
Layla (c) vs. Kharma for the Divas title
Lord Tensai vs. Big Show

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Really imagine this as a triple main event:

WWE Title: CM Punk vs. John Cena
World Heavyweight Title: Sheamus vs. Randy Orton

I've said this before and I'm sure I'll say it many times again, but HHH/Lesnar is the perfect match for SummerSlam. This event has been missing that huge dream match that made it so special, and such an awesome companion piece to WrestleMania. The last event to really have a big dream match was 2008--Cena/Batista. Before that you had Cena/Orton, Orton/Hogan, Flair/Foley, Hogan/HBK, (2003 would have had HHH/Goldberg were it not for HHH's injury), 2002 had HBK/HHH and Rock/Lesnar, 2001 had Booker/Rock, and so on.

This is a huge match that has never happened, that has loads of potential. If Cena can be in an intense brawl with Lesnar, HHH...forget about it. I agree that this should get a NHB stip...just let it go crazy.

I have a feeling they may do Punk/Cena again at MITB to commemorate their epic first PPV match, or they do it at SummerSlam, since SS is also a good place where huge rivalries pick up again (Cena/Orton, UT/Edge, Rey/Chavo, Cena/Edge, UT/Orton, Eddie/Angle, Lesnar/Angle).

Since Punk would still be champion, it would be huge. Punk defending the title after being champ for 10 months, against a guy he's never lost to (on ppv). Only problem is, I wouldn't want Cena to be the guy to end Punk's title reign, so this really only works if Punk retains and moves on. Still, this could be an amazing co main event.

And as I mentioned before, Sheamus/Orton have amazing chemistry. All their matches in 2010/2011 have been fast-paced, powerful brawls, and a lot of fun. Seeing them clash as babyfaces for the first time ever, as strange as it sounds, is kind of dream match for me.

This could be the best SummerSlam in a while.

·
Registered
345 Posts
goddamn, layla is fine as fuck. anyway, yeah, HHH vs. lesnar would be a great match. one of the last great matches, IMO. i just wish lesnar dropped his mma gimmick and went full out destroyer mode like when he debuted.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Last Man Standing match: Triple H vs Brock Lesnar-

WWE Title Match: CM Punk vs John Cena vs (c)Daniel Bryan (wait for it..)

World Heavyweight Championship: Wade Barrett/Orton/ADR vs (c)Sheamus

The first match being the most obvious. It literally sells itself. I added the Last Man Standing rule only because Triple H does nothing but NO DQ matches now. Neither guy will have to work too hard during the match to make it exciting. I'm inclined to believe now that Brock got paid A LOT of money to job, so I see Triple H winning.

The WWE title match took a little more thought. The most obvious would be a rematch between Punk and Cena, but would Cena lose to Punk three straight times at PPV's? If they had Bryan drop the belt (or even retain), they can keep the feud going, as well as sow a seed for Bryan and Cena.

If they want to keep Sheamus strong, he will hold the belt til SS. The only reason I had Barrett is because I believe SS is in England this yr. It could be huge for him. This all of course is void if Barrett can't come back, but if he does, it would add some shock factor if he wins. That would be my first choice, but if that can't happen, then ADR or Orton would be okay subs.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Last Man Standing match: Triple H vs Brock Lesnar-

WWE Title Match: CM Punk vs John Cena vs (c)Daniel Bryan (wait for it..)

World Heavyweight Championship: Wade Barrett/Orton/ADR vs (c)Sheamus

The first match being the most obvious. It literally sells itself. I added the Last Man Standing rule only because Triple H does nothing but NO DQ matches now. Neither guy will have to work too hard during the match to make it exciting. I'm inclined to believe now that Brock got paid A LOT of money to job, so I see Triple H winning.

The WWE title match took a little more thought. The most obvious would be a rematch between Punk and Cena, but would Cena lose to Punk three straight times at PPV's? If they had Bryan drop the belt (or even retain), they can keep the feud going, as well as sow a seed for Bryan and Cena.

If they want to keep Sheamus strong, he will hold the belt til SS. The only reason I had Barrett is because I believe SS is in England this yr. It could be huge for him. This all of course is void if Barrett can't come back, but if he does, it would add some shock factor if he wins. That would be my first choice, but if that can't happen, then ADR or Orton would be okay subs.
damn, i'd be down for a cena vs. daniels feud. i'd actually be rooting for cena to woop that vanilla midget's ass.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
No Holds Barred Match:

WWE Championship Match:
CM Punk (c) vs. Lord Tensai

John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton (face vs. face)

Tag Team Turmoil! (for the titles)
The Big Boom Theory (Kofi & Truth) vs. The A-Listers (Young & O'Neill) vs. The Usos vs. American Perfection vs. Epico and Primo

Diva's Tag Team Match
Kelly Kelly, Tamina and AJ vs. Beth Pheonix, Natalya and Kaitlyn

Triple Threat Match for the IC Title
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Christian (face) vs. Damien Sandow

I'm calling for an Ambrose debut a little longer after SS, so no Amborse, I think seven matches is enough, but if 8 is wanted, add Miz vs. a returning John Morrison or Zack Ryder

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
WWE Summerslam 2012

WWE Championship
CM Punk(c) vs John Cena vs Daniel Bryan

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

Sheamus(c) vs Wade Barrett

Last Man Standing
Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho

WWE Divas Championship
Layla(c) vs Eve

Hardcore Match
Dean Ambrose vs Mick Foley

WWE Tag Team Championship 3 Way Ladder Match
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth(c) vs Epico & Primo vs Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

Lord Tensai vs Big Show

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Cody Rhodes(c) vs Ryback

Youtube Pre-Show
Santino Marella, Zack Ryder & Sin Cara vs Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow & The Miz

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
No matter what the card is, I expect this Summerslam to be one for the ages.

HHH/Lesnar
Cena/Bryan
Punk/Tensai
Sheamus/Barrett

I could see on the card

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
I think there's a possibility of Rock being involved at Summerslam. He's got a big summer blockbuster, there were rumors of Punk lobbying hard for a match with the Rock, his schedule looks to be clear, and last April Vince was saying Rock will be involved at Summerslam next year.

Rock v CM Punk for the WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar v Triple H
Orton v Sheamus for the World Championship
John Cena v Daniel Bryan

If the Rock is not involved I'm thinking Summerslam looks like this.

Brock Lesnar v Triple H
Orton v Sheamus for the World Championship
Daniel Bryan v John Cena for the WWE Championship
CM Punk v Lord Tensai

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
WWE Championship
John Cena vs Daniel Bryan (c) vs CM Punk

Sheamus(c) vs Mark Henry

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

Mick Foley vs Dean Ambrose

And Cesaro to either be in the IC or US title match.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Punk vs. Rock (I hope)
Brock vs. HHH
Jericho vs. Orton
Cena vs. Bryan
Sheamus vs. Henry

Not sure about the rest.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
No Holds Barred
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar. Hopefully Vince and Stephanie make cameo appearances during this feud to make it more authentic.

WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan

World Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Mark Henry

Singles Match

Grudge Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio

Singles Match
Big Show vs. Wade Barrett

Random who gives a f**k divas match
Bimbo vs. Bimbo

·
Registered
228 Posts
WWE Title Match (60 Minute Iron man Match)
*CM Punk VS Daniel Bryan

HHH VS Lesnar (Grudge Match

Foley VS Ambrose ( Street Fight )

World Chapionship
Orton VS *Jericho

US title IC title Uni Match
*Rhodes VS * The Miz(Face)

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
WWE Summerslam 2012

Unsanctioned Match

WWE Championship
CM Punk(c) vs. Cody Rhodes (drafted to Raw)

Seamus(c) vs. The Miz (drafted to SD)

Daniel Bryan vs. Rey Mysterio

*Cena is off taking to heal the fuck up and give us a much needed break

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.