Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Triple H could be back, not saying it isn't possible but posters don't mean shit, ONS 08 had Kane on it and to my memory Kane wasn't even on the card.

The PPV poster looks like something WCW or the WWF would pull out in the late 80's... their posters have really come down as of late in terms of quality and once they used to be awesome.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Very obvious spelling error on the poster, I thought it was Summerfest.

Anyways, its pretty nice. They really seem to be selling the PPV as the biggest party of the Summer.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Either Raws MITB winner isn't on it or Orton or Edge is winning MITB for Raw.

Looks like Kofi is winning for SD though but you never know.

·
Registered
9,038 Posts
As always, why do people jump to conclusions over who is on a poster and who isn't? Anyways it's different....

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Looks like it was designed by a 10 year old tbh. Don't like what they have done with the logo the last couple of years either, but its only a poster I guess. Should actually be a pretty strong PPV.

·
Registered
247 Posts
What was wrong with the old Summer Slam logo? They've had a new one the last two years. Makes it look like a normal every month PPV instead of one of the big four.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I used to like the green colour scheme they had going for Summerslam, I don't know why they changed it.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
The word corny comes to mind, Jesus just because your product is aimed at children doesn't mean you should make posters that look like they're missing Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts