Wrestling Forum banner

Should Summer Rae be pushed as a, wrestler more?

• yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • she needs more time

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Not at all

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is one of the better women from Nxt, she's way better compared to Paige.

She can work on a mic and she's good in ring.

I guess because she falls into the former model area the iwc hates her i suppose.

Summer rae would make a better divas champ than Paige.

Why is she stuck in a feud with very irrelevant pass her prime Layla?

I'd like to see Summer wrestle more and go for the title

Thoughts?

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,391 Posts
Shes with Ziggler now. Lets see how this plays out.

·
Banned
736 Posts
She's the quintessential butterface -- sad but true. She'd be better off wearing a mask.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
For some reason, I get her, Emma and the girl who interviews backstage mixed up. Like the other day, my sister told me Emma got fired for shoplifting :HA (then unfired) and I was thinking "so who are they gonna get for the Fandango/Layla thing? Will they just end it and leave it at that? Not bad." Either way, give the push to some other non blond diva NOT named Eva Marie

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
She's hot, she can go in the ring, and she can work a mic. She should be in a bigger picture than this Layla Fandango Ziggler shit. Ideally I would like to see her a championship contender by next year. And hopefully away from any Male wrestlers.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
I would bang here even though I am not a fan of her face

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
I don't know, tbh. I wouldn't mind her doing more, but since WWE can't seem to give anyone but Aj a legitimate chance at the title picture, Summer Rae is limited in what she can do. In the meantime I think Ziggler/Rae vs Fandango/Layla will do some good in boosting her popularity. I doubt she'll be champ anytime soon but we'll certainly see her in a decent number of one on one and mixed gender tag matches. Better than her not being on tv.

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
Unsure what the difference is between "no" and "not at all" but I think all the Divas could use some better booking. Have their matches be squashes against local talent to build up the credibility of all of them, and save the Diva vs. Diva matches for the PPVs.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,391 Posts
She's the quintessential butterface -- sad but true. She'd be better off wearing a mask.
Damn. Thats a pretty good idea. Make her a lucha, if she can do the moves. Or give her the Kitana look.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Summer Rae is one of the few girls on the roster who actually takes her character seriously and plays it well. She does all the little things that usually go unnoticed and I appreciate it. She's even in character on twitter lol. She's good enough in ring too, you just have to give the match time. Of course she should get pushed.

·
Banned
736 Posts
Damn. Thats a pretty good idea. Make her a lucha, if she can do the moves. Or give her the Kitana look.
Yep, her face is wrecked. I could tie a worm to the end of her nose, dunk her head underwater, and catch an entire boatload of fish. Her nose is as crooked as a question mark.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks her face looks like the hobgoblin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts