Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 468 Posts

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I really hope that she becomes a more active on Raw. I have read many of the house show results and it seems like she interferes and gets involved in the house show matches, but on Raw she just stands like a motionless tree. I have always liked the over the top managers that got involved, like Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, and Sensational Sherri. And now with Lana back hopefully she will do the same. To me, just does not make much sense to have a manager that does nothing. And with both of them being heels, getting involved would make the crowd dis-like them even more.
She got super involved in Fandango and Rusev's matches on the outside. The camera used to cut to her every other move because of her reactions. The VIP section has kind of hurt that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
She got super involved in Fandango and Rusev's matches on the outside. The camera used to cut to her every other move because of her reactions. The VIP section has kind of hurt that.
Yeah, I am not a fan of the VIP section. It is a little stupid. Plus it makes Summer a very useless manager.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its funny she was hinting on Twitter after Mania she was joining up on Smackdown with the Fashion police what happened to that

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,555 Posts
Its funny she was hinting on Twitter after Mania she was joining up on Smackdown with the Fashion police what happened to that
I have no idea on why she has not been in the WWE after dropping hints on twitter. I guess Vince McMahon has nothing for her at the moment.

21 - 40 of 468 Posts