Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only woman from wrestling to make it on the list this year. They don't have her ranking listed on the website, but I imagine it'll be in the magazine.

Danielle "Summer Rae" Moinet (@daniellemoinet)

The blonde WWE bombshell is as tough as she is sexy, which is she just how she likes it. As she explains, "Hot has no boundaries. It no longer has to fit in a box. Hot is confidence, it's strength, it's athletic, it's smart, it's curvy or slim, and nothing is hotter than a woman loving herself."

https://www.maxim.com/women/hot-100-2017-5

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Maybe now they will start pushing her.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Glad Summer Rae made it on the list. She has "the look" I assume they were looking for, but surprised others like Alicia Fox, didn't make the list given her height. (maybe it's because Summer has been out of action and is more readily available than others)

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,124 Posts
Seems like a really weird pick to me. Summer's an attractive woman, but she's also got a "different" look where she doesn't appeal to a lot of people.

I wouldn't pick Summer to make the list over the likes of Maryse, Eva, Nikki, Mandy, Lana, Peyton, Santana, Alexa, etc.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Summer is an 11 from the neck down, she probably has one of the hottest bodies in wrestling. That been said, I think there are hotter women in wrestling overall atm (Peyton, Liv, Mandy). But can you expect? It's Maxim hot 100, I check their top 100 every now and then and I always say "Who is this chick and what the hell is she so high?"

Reactions: Hangmanwade

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Wheres WF's 8/10 Charlotte? I thought she was everyone's fave on here and the hottest WWE female?

Lanalina should have made the list. NXT Alexa would have made the list. She's too fat now for Maxim's list.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Weird.

Reactions: Darren Criss

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Sounds like someone at Maxim was a fan of the leak...

While I do think Summer's hot, I do think there are hotter women on the roster.. let's face it, no pun intended, Summer's got a bit of a butterface...

Still, good for her, this probably means Vince will find a way to put her back on tv.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,340 Posts
How?

Most of the women look better than her. Summer's got a weird beak nose and there are all around more conventional attractive women around.

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Wheres WF's 8/10 Charlotte? I thought she was everyone's fave on here and the hottest WWE female?

Lanalina should have made the list. NXT Alexa would have made the list. She's too fat now for Maxim's list.
Main roster Alexa is way higher on my list than NXT Alexa... or to put it another way, the Goddess of WWE trumps the pixie princess. Dat thickness.

Summer Rae... yeah, never thought much of her at all. At Axxess, her line was basically empty and I didn't bother. By contrast, Alexa's line was overflowing, from the designated signing area almost to the Eliminator Chamber.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.