Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of starting an Olympic type game. Tell me what you think after reading the rules

1) 3-8 groups play

2) To register just post that you want to play

3) I haven't decided how many people can play in one group so i will decide later. Once the groups are made up a captain is choosen and i will only count what he sends me and not anyone else

4) I will post a very big roster and the groups will draft only 6 and can trade afterwards

5) There will be 7 events where all the groups will compete. The matches are:
- Relay Match (from SD!)
- Tag Team Tourney
- Battle Royal
- Last Man Standing
- Survivor Series
- 20 minute Hardcore Battle Royal (like the ones the Hardcore title used to have where the champ had to be pinned for it to change hands the and the comdpetitor holding the title at the end wins)
- Rate the Shows (This is where one member from each team submits a wrestling match and 4 judges and i will rate them)

6) In each event i will tell how many people can enter the match from your team

7) I might have special matches where you can win a chance to have another contestant in a match, have a revote for who won, etc.

8) Some matches like the Battle Royal will be done by me drawing names out of a hat to choose thwe winner or i will have each member from a team submit to me who would win the match and you cant choose your team.

9) For draws i will roll the die to decide who wins

Please tell me what you think and join if you want

·
Banned
887 Posts
Can I join?

·
Registered
691 Posts
As long as there isn't too much work to do...count me in :agree:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far out of who is playing is Grendrill, (JackAss), Effect, bobdead999, Wolf Beast, ANEngstrom. We will start the game tomorrow

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i will split you up into groups and your group will draft 6 wrestlers from a list of wrsetlers i made. There will be 5 different events for your group to compete in. In some evnts i will have everyone choose who they think would win the event and that they cnat choose theirs and pm me who they think. Another way i may do it is i will draw names out of a hat to get the winner or roll a die. Gold is worth 3, Silver 2 and Bronze 1. Whoever has the most points in the end wins

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another rule unless i state so no wrestler can compete twice in matches back to back

I really wanted there to be 4 teams or more so everyone is on there own and only get to choose 4 each- everyone choose one first come first serve

rosters:

Team Extreme- Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore, Eddie, Edge
Team ECW- RVD, Rhyno, Spike, Buhba Ray
Team WCW- Booker T, Big Show, Billy Kidman, Goldberg
Team Nations Of Domination- Mark Henry, Rodney Mack, Funaki, Tajiri
Team Legend- HBK, Orton, HHH, Scotty Too Hotty
Team French Canadian- Benoit, Jericho, Rene Dupree, Sylivan Grenier

1 - 20 of 103 Posts