Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello with Summer (COVID-19) Football Soccer Transfer Window 2020 starting and ending on the following dates around the world:

Premier League 27th July — 5th October and domesticity 16th October.

La Legia 4th of August — 5th October

Serie A 1st September — 5th October

Ligue 1 8th June — (no end date yet).

MLS 12th August 29th October.

What do people here think will happen during the transfer window?

Furthermore, people’s thoughts on the actual transfers when they happen?

I look forward the discussion.

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello as an Everton I hope the transfer policy gets better this summer.
As the club spent £458 million, recouped £266.7 million, and have purchased and sold the following players.

PurchasesPriceSalesPrice
Summer 2016
Bolasie26.0Stones50.4
Williams12.6Pienaar0.0
Gueye7.6Howard0.0
Calvert-Lewin1.5
Winter 16-17
Schneiderlin20.7Gibson2.2
Lookman7.9Oviedo1.8
Summer 2017
Sigurdsson44.6Lukaku76.2
Keane25.6Deulofeu10.8
Pickford25.6Cleverley8.4
Klaassen24.3Barry1.0
Vlasic9.7McGeady0.8
Onyekuru7.2McAleny0.0
Ramirez5.4Rodriguez0.0
Martina0.0Kone0.0
Rooney0.0
Winter 17-18
Walcott20.3Barkley15.0
Tosun20.3Lennon1.5
Summer 2018
Richarlison35.0Klaassen12.2
Mina27.0Funes Mori8.1
Digne18.0
Winter 18-19
Browning4.1
Summer 2019
Iwobi27.4Gueye27.0
Kean24.7Lookman16.0
Gbamin22.5Vlasic14.0
Gomes22.5Onyekuru12.0
Delph8.6McCarthy3.0
Winter 19-20
Summer 2020
Nkounkou0.3Schneiderlin2.0

So I hope this summer they give Ancelotti money to spend and try not to make a big loss on any outgoings

Yours

Farhan.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
3,517 Posts
Hi Farhan, I just read that everton ate after Ivanovic who used to play at left back for Chelsea for years but he is 36, I said to a lot of peop,e having g a world class manager maybe the push you guys needed and I was right, think the only way is up for the toffees, with Ancelotti's contacts in the football world and footballers respecting him , I think you guys could attract a huge marquee signing, aswell as developing young talent like Ryan Fraser from Bournemouth

Take Care mate.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Farhan, I just read that everton ate after Ivanovic who used to play at left back for Chelsea for years but he is 36, I said to a lot of peop,e having g a world class manager maybe the push you guys needed and I was right, think the only way is up for the toffees, with Ancelotti's contacts in the football world and footballers respecting him , I think you guys could attract a huge marquee signing, aswell as developing young talent like Ryan Fraser from Bournemouth

Take Care mate.
Hello Carter84, I see from your profile you are Manchester United fan. I think you need a number 6 who can get stuck in as Matiic is only 12/20 in football manager 20 for aggression, it appears that Manchester United are lightweight in that position.

They also need to improve their wide players as they don’t have much creativity on the wings. As the wide players Manchester United have not many assists this year.

I see Manchester United are linked with Jadon Sancho he will be an improvement on what Manchester United currently have. Jack Grealish is also being linked he is still a work in progress and is not worth the asking fee.
As you are a Manchester United fan you should take part in predictions contests for next season , it is just a bit of fun.

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I pray to gawd in heaven that there are ZERO transfers
Hello DA why no transfer ?

It would be a boring summer without transfers as teams would not replace leaving or retiring players.

Yours

Farhan

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
this window is looking like it's going to be a good one for us (I am Man United fan)

The Sancho deal seems to almost be wrapped up and it looks like we're going to be getting some reinforcments in the centre of midfield and centre of defence too

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

·
Standing with The Man
6,177 Posts
Jesus. We need to be bringing in defenders more so than mids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is basically Dier's replacement so Dier can move into full time Center Back role, he's not world class signing but solid hand in DM and can break up play something we're lacking atm he might even free up Lo Celso to play more offensive

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
He is basically Dier's replacement so Dier can move into full time Center Back role, he's not world class signing but solid hand in DM and can break up play something we're lacking atm he might even free up Lo Celso to play more offensive
I mean that makes sense. Dier seems to be lacking imo but I guess it could be worse. I just know with Vertongen leaving that’s where we need to improve. Alderwerield is good and Sanchez is hit or miss but Davies and Aurier shouldn’t be our starting wingbacks either.

·
Standing with The Man
6,177 Posts
I mean that makes sense. Dier seems to be lacking imo but I guess it could be worse. I just know with Vertongen leaving that’s where we need to improve. Alderwerield is good and Sanchez is hit or miss but Davies and Aurier shouldn’t be our starting wingbacks either.

I like Davies he's solid just lacks that creativity expected of Full Backs these days but with Son out there we don't "need" that from a Full Back so I would leave that till last on the upgrade list. Aurier is just too random one game in 5 he looks world class but thats not enough and replacing him is prio along with deputy for Kane just not the rumoured Deeney or Wilson. I also want someone to replace Eriksen, I like Lo Celso but he's no Eriksen so thats another I would look for a big signing.

Ideally I wanna see

Offload - Aurier, Lamela, Ndombele, Foyth, and Mr Side pass Winks. Send Fernandes back to Benfica
Bring In - Coutinho, Celik, Hojbjerg and a man dream Bale comes home.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello as an Everton Fan I find again that Everton have been linked with Wilfried Zaha of Crystal Palace. He made 202 Premier League appearsace scoring 36 goals which is 1 every 5.611111111 games. His assist are 39 in 202 appeareces which is 1 assist every 5.17948717949. These number are too low. Like Gylfi Sigurðsson(At Tottenham Hotspur) Wilfried Zaha moved to bigger club Manchester United and did not do well even as they moved him, to Cardiff city then he went back to crystal palace. If Manchester United want to keep they could have.

His numbers in Football Manager 2020 are :
Corners 8, Crossing 11, Dribbling 16, Finishing 13, First Touch 13, Free Kick 10, Long Shots 7, Passing 10, Penalty Taking 9, Technical 15, Decisions 13,Flair 17, Off The Ball 12, Teamwork 10, Vision 11 Work Rate 15, Acceleration 17, Agility 16, Balance 14, Pace 17.

Which mean his quick but his important numbers for passing, crossing vision team work stuff which you need to be a good winger to make chances for your team.

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello as an Everton Fan I see that the club have been linked with James Rodriguez.

I if this actually happens I would only agree on the following conditions :

1. A straight buy the club buy him for a reasonable fee for a minimum of 5 years with and option to extend for a year.

2. A loan with an option to buy at the end of season if Everton want to with set fee agreed beforehand.
As I don’t want a loan without and option to buy as having a player loan that is good and uses
Everton a stepping stone to a better club is leaving the club in the same position the following season.

3. I don’t want a loan deal where Everton have to buy if he plays a certain number of games as it means would have to If they don’t want him to not play him even where other players get injured as clause would activate i.e. play him in 20 games (half +1 game) Everton have to buy even if they don’t want to.

However, he is a lot better than Gylfi sigurdsson, so I would get him in.

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello as an Everton Fan I see that the club are close to signing Allan form Napoli. I see as direct replacement for Idrissa Gueye as even though Jean-Philippe Gbamin was signed last year he was injured most of the season, so he is still an unknown quantity.

So signing Allan would be good purchase.

Also, I have noticed that despite Everton spending a lot of money since Moshri arrived they have on paper not spent the money wisely. It is not how much money you actually spend on players rather what players you get.

Yours

Farhan

·
Standing with The Man
6,177 Posts
Bale (Loan) and Reguilon (£27.5m) double deal to Spurs is picking up a lot of Steam tonight, Bale's agent quoted "Gareth still loves Spurs, we are talking. It's where he wants to be "

Lot of reports also starting both done deals between the clubs just personal terms to be sorted.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Every athletes wish they could be like Gareth Bale position, not play/work but still get paid with crazy amount.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts