Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post suggestions of what should be done with the Chromo skin as far as editing goes.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I dunno, but I think I need to keep bugging OZ to make us a flash header for the top of the site. <3

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Well, I had some time on my hands [what's new] and took a screen of everything that bugged me no matter how small. I know that these probably won't get done but o well just give me 2 cents.

Also maybe a way to permanetly set your font size and color.

That's too bare.

What weird symbols.

And I thought I was weird.

Forum Tools

Again...

Just a little space.

Blue...Green

I hate those logos.

I'm not liking the Status thing too hard to find.

Way too cramped.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I agree about the "Status" box. The flashing green thing above the avatars was far easier to see, you didn't even have to look really. But if we carry on like this it'll just be the same as it was before. Perhaps that's not a bad thing, perhaps it is.

Also, it'd be useful if the titles of closed threads could have a line through them like they used to be, maybe even the "Closed Thread" prefix again, as that was useful too.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I don't know if it's the skin or not, but through every user title is a little line

·
15,672 Posts
Where, LK? Can you upload a screen cap of it. It all looks fine to me, in Netscape and Crazy Browser.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
this is it

·
15,672 Posts
That's weird. I get a line underneath the username, and nothing on the title, that's with Netscape too, even with text zoom up to 200%.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
hmm another thing about that is, that when I scroll up and down, sometimes the line isn't there and sometimes it isn't :S

(it's fine in IE though)

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Red Zombie said:
i have the same problem with the line through as with LK and Kaneanite, But I'm not using netscape, I'm using Mozilla.
I have Firefox (also Mozilla/Netscape) & the pages have the line problem too, but IE is just fine here now.

Thank You Lee...Chromo now stretches for me also. :cool:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Red is negative...green is positive.

As for the icons...I'll likely upload the old icons.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts