Wrestling Forum banner

Suggestion

792 Views 13 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Flash
Do you think we should just make a sub-forum or a stickied thread in anything for introductions?

Every day or two, it seems that an introduction thread is closed. Why not just put them all together, which solves the problem of closing every individual thread?

=)
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Don't Call it a Comeback
10,241 Posts
I know that its been suggested before. Its not a bad idea. But, I think the reasoning behind the Introductions Sub Forum not being made is because they come and go. We'll see a lot of them one week, two weeks, whatever, then none for a while.

· The Wrestling Femme
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, if I was a brand new poster and my Intro thread was closed, I wouldn't get the best first impression of the forum.

I understand that there might be times when there are not alot of threads, but It wouldn't hurt to have it.

· Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
13,316 Posts
They have been. I'm sure a while ago (you might not have been here) we weren't leaving them open, but I'm more than happy to. Just as long as everyone does the same thing.

· Registered
607 Posts
I think there should be a introduction FORUM, rather than the other way around.

It should be in the same category as this suggestion forum...To keep the boards a tad bit organized, and giving new members incentive to make their own threads THERE, rather than cluttering up the forums with welcome thread(s) as I've read in this thread.

· Registered
797 Posts
The thing to me about intro forums is sometimes people will just introduce everyone to get to a certain amount of posts.

I like the idea and all, but some people will probably say "Welcome" in tons of threads all at once to raise there post count.

· Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
13,316 Posts
Stone Cold X said:
I think there should be a introduction FORUM, rather than the other way around.

It should be in the same category as this suggestion forum...To keep the boards a tad bit organized, and giving new members incentive to make their own threads THERE, rather than cluttering up the forums with welcome thread(s) as I've read in this thread.
A whole forum where people will only ever post one thread each? No chance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.