Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think every people who opens a thread should get 1 or 2 points for every replies in his thread.So if someone opens a good thread he will earn many points for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,446 Posts
Thats a stupid idea, someone who makes a dumb thread gets many replies in it so he'll also earn points. If you do want points, the Bank is always there. So yuh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fire Wolf said:
Thats a stupid idea, someone who makes a dumb thread gets many replies in it so he'll also earn points. If you do want points, the Bank is always there. So yuh.
That's right but if someone makes a good thread he should get something for it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
Wesir said:
if someone makes a good thread he should get something for it.
You post on a website, and expect something in return? You want a cookie? A gold star maybe? This is a message board, where people come to share their opinions and chat with others from around the world. Nobody forces you to join or post. So why do you feel that just because you post a good topic, you should get something for it? I know you're speaking of something as trivial as points, but still.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kaneanite said:
You post on a website, and expect something in return? You want a cookie? A gold star maybe? This is a message board, where people come to share their opinions and chat with others from around the world. Nobody forces you to join or post. So why do you feel that just because you post a good topic, you should get something for it? I know you're speaking of something as trivial as points, but still.
Yes you are right but everyone gets points for posting and for opening a new thread,
and nobody forces them to post.So why dont give points for opening a good thread if we get points for posting.
 

·
Buzz Killington
Joined
·
2,202 Posts
you post for fun not so that you can get somthing in return for doing it, i'm sure people give rep because some how you have rep.
 

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
Joined
·
15,672 Posts
I believe it used to be that way in the olden days. Was it even that you got points for people just viewing your thread?
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
It doesn't matter.

Creating threads already gives more points than a reply. That should be is enough.
 

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
Joined
·
4,242 Posts
Wesir said:
.So why dont give points for opening a good thread if we get points for posting.
What you are failing to realize is that there are people who post a thread with a view that he/she knows will get many quick responses. It will go on for pages and have a ton of responses and it will be a stupid thread. Should they get a ton of points just for getting a ton of negative responses. I have also seen good threads go away quickly just because of a poor thread title. Also there are these "who is better" or "who is the best this or that" that get a ton of responses and they are not good threads.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top