Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that when i go to add an Avy, you insist on having me upload it on your server, the Avy i want to use is 38.81 KB which is 3.81KB over the limit, i go to a couple of forums and most insist on you linking to an off site Avy??

Please help, all i wanted to do is add my avatar lol

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You can link via the web...go to your UserCP....edit avatar...all the way at the bottom of the page.

If it's too big (file/img size) then it won't work. But sounds like you haven't tried that yet so might not be the case.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Well, linking from another site is still 'uploading' it to W-E's database. The pictures aren't stored on any particular folder, they are stored in the database, so, basically, ask an admin to higher the kbs or to upload it for you.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Yeah, the limit should be increased. I have a better ava than this but I had to have it changed because of the size.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
File size or avatar size? Cuz yours is rather large compared to most already. Just wonderin.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
All you have to do is take the av into imageready and optimize it and save it as a gif. It looks the same and it's lower in bytes.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its lowers the qulity of the image mate, i have tried it before, BTW you can save it as an .gif in Adobe

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Yeah, Hombre, your current avatar is better than that. I don't like either though, because the font looks jagged and n00b. :(

Oh, added your avatar, MattyH. <3

1 - 13 of 13 Posts