Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the deal:
A section where posts never count,where people could discuss their favorite superstars,each superstar to his own seperate thread,which strict rules not to post in a superstar's thread if you hate the guy and want to post about your hate in that superstar's thread,it'd do a brilliant job of decreasing the fan's posts and all that stuff,the normal sections will run smoothly without a lot of bad threads and the fans will enjoy their fandomness in the fanclubs.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Real appreciation threads like they do on other sites. I do like the idea.

Is this really needed? Would this work? It would be hard to control people going in threads to be critical.

What if people started posting any information relating to that person in their personal thread?

We would have to skim through every superstars thread to keep up. Maybe just keep the fandom there.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Is this really needed? Would this work? It would be hard to control people going in threads to be critical.

What if people started posting any information relating to that person in their personal thread?

We would have to skim through every superstars thread to keep up. Maybe just keep the fandom there.
Like some useful update? If so, then that should be left to the SD/Raw/General section, I guess. I like the idea as well, but not the slightest clue how it would, or would work at all.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Not really,because that'll be the idea of having an Anti-Superstar fanclub,and if you go to the opposite fanclub and start criticizing or start swearing him,you'll get kicked out of the fanclub you're in,for example:
John Cena fanclub and Anti John Cena fanclub have a rule,if you go to the opposite fanclub and swear you'll get kicked out of the fanclub,so a member from John Cena's fanclub appears in the Anti John Cena fanclub and starts praising Cena and starts criticizing the 'haters',then he will get kicked out of the John Cena fanclub because he broke the rule,if he keeps it up,he'll get banned and thats about it.

As for the second bolded,thats where fans quoting news works,if it's cruical,they can update the first page,it's not really a biggie,and it's easier to follow to be honest,of course,that's only me,though.

Like some useful update? If so, then that should be left to the SD/Raw/General section, I guess. I like the idea as well, but not the slightest clue how it would, or would work at all.
Edit:glad to see you liking the idea,the way solution you posted made more sense than my no-solution solution :D.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I guess the staff or whoever can let us in on the pros and cons.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
^Clearly, they should have a much better idea here.

I'm only suggesting it could be hard to monitor, there will be people constantly trying to pose as 'members' and then dropping some critical posts. There could be people who are honestly pointing out something that bothers them but not actually trolling and some people could get the wrong idea. There will be constant reporting of posts and the mods will have to somehow decide who is who and what is what. I can't see this going down simply without any issues, not on this forum. Even if we have some clear and easy rules to stick to there will be problems. Not to say this couldn't work and shouldn't happen, i would love it to.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I see, the honest marks, then the hardcore marks.

·
Administrator
59,121 Posts
There's no need for it. People make threads on different wrestlers all the time. This forum is active enough where you can discuss whatever wrestler you want, and if a topic hasn't been made, you're more than welcome to create a thread of your own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts