Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a tiny suggestioin for the Graphics ShowRoom. The thing is that when people request for banners and avatars they just say i want 'xyz' wrestler on 'xyz' type background. people dont give the pictures of the wrestlers they want. people who make the graphic are doing them a favour and i think atleast the requesters should post a picture or too of the wrestler. plus if a graphic maker makes a sig and the member does'nt like it he/she would say that change the pics. It would be much better and easier for both the member and the maker to help eachother out with this way. so i guess you can make this a rule or sumthing?
Just A Suggestion Though.
Thank You

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
well to be honest, I only bother with the ones that actually post at least one picture in their request. I remember when I requested a banner(before using my Adobe) I posted 2 pics. MrkLrn did it.

They usally wouldnt have the "balls" to say I dont like it because they have to appreciate it because they know they can't do much better. Although sometimes it gets annoying when you can't find of picture of something specific.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
HeartBreaker said:
I've got a tiny suggestion for the Graphics Showroom. The thing is that when people request for banners and avatars they just say: I want 'xyz' wrestler on 'xyz' type background.

People don’t give the pictures of the wrestlers they want. People who make the graphics are doing them a favour and I think at least the requesters should post a picture or two of the wrestler. Plus if a graphic maker makes a sig and the member doesn’t like it he/she would ask to change the pics.

It would be much better and easier for both the member and the maker to help each other out with this way. So I guess you can make this a rule or something?
Just A Suggestion Though.
Thank You
[/B]
Edited

Try to post with a bit more grammar, if you find it hard try using a spell/grammar check in MSWORD for instance. The rules are strict on that.

Anyway I think your idea is quite good, i am not too sure how the graphics requests work, whether or not you need a certain amount of posts, either way this IMO is a good idea. Got to wait for a mod or admin to decide though.

Reactions: sl0

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
It is a good idea except then we would get a flood of "OMG how do I post pics plz help me I'll add rep!!!1" threads.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that can be decided easily. the method to post pics can be put in the rules of graphicss or resources or any sticky on the graphics forums. I thank you for considering my idea. i hope some mod or admin see's this idea and maybe use it.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Ken Slade said:
Edited

Try to post with a bit more grammar, if you find it hard try using a spell/grammar check in MSWORD for instance. The rules are strict on that.

Anyway I think your idea is quite good, i am not too sure how the graphics requests work, whether or not you need a certain amount of posts, either way this IMO is a good idea. Got to wait for a mod or admin to decide though.
Wow, the irony is strong in that post. I can't believe you have the balls to try and critique someone elses grammar when your grammar is pretty bad itself.

Oh, graphic rules are up to the graphic forum mods. Let them decide if it's a needed rule. I myself don't see the need, but yeah.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx for giving a thought on my suggestion Kaneanite. I hope the mods do the same.

P.S. Thanx for backing me up too.

G

·
Well, you have to stop and think. I don't think it's a good idea, but I don't do banners.

Why is it a bad idea? Well, if someone supplies a picture, that means the banner creator has to cut it. I am sure many use premade cuts.

Still, making it a rule would seem a bit unfair if people actually use premade cuts to save time (and look better).

But ya.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Nitemare is right. Not a good idea. A lot of the time people supply pics that are too small anyway when they do.

Most people request wrestlers, and if the maker has choice of picture then the graphic usually ends up being of a better quality.

Bad idea. It is already so that is somone wants a specific piture they must post it.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Nitemare said:
Well, you have to stop and think. I don't think it's a good idea, but I don't do banners.

Why is it a bad idea? Well, if someone supplies a picture, that means the banner creator has to cut it. I am sure many use premade cuts.

Still, making it a rule would seem a bit unfair if people actually use premade cuts to save time (and look better).

But ya.
Hm i didnt look at it that way, but then i dont make banners lol.

Kaneanite, my grammar (as far as my spell/grammar check was concerned) was fine.

(Also yes, sladester100 was my former username).

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well thanx for considering my suggestion..even if you dont like it its ok with me....atleast you guys considered it..thanx ...cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts