Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You Guys SHould Have A Frequently Asked Questions Thread In This Forum....Becuase everyday i see about 5 of the same thread....just a quick suggestion

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
The rules contain a lot of stuff that would save threads being made if people actually read them. As for FAQs, there is a FAQ link on the menu bar near the top of every single page.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wut I Mean..is people alwayz ask....how do i make a dropdown list...How Do I Change my Name...bla bla bla etc.

·
15,672 Posts
In which case the Suggestions forum is the FAQ. All we need is members with the sense to look around a bit before asking things.

N

·
0 Posts
Funny that you posted this, as I was going to make one yesterday. Then I decided I'd put it off until I had the time. (It wouldn't take but a few minutes, but I'd want all the frequently asked questions answered.)

I guess...

- Rep questions
- User title questions
- Username changing
- Drop down list

I have more, but I'm ending this post.

ya

·
15,672 Posts
I thought drop downs used a lot of HTML? Perhaps they should be discouraged? Obviously, I don't know anything about what I'm talking about again, but it's nice to try.

N

·
0 Posts
I really do hate it myself, but they're not on every page so it's not as bad. It's really bad when people have like 2 or more, with about 285739 lines in them. Ya, really annoying.