Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if we can get another moderator in the GFX Showroom. There are so many people who come in and brake just about evvery rule in that section. Just about all the time someone rates wrong or brakes requesting rules and someone gets to it and tells them they are braking a rule but its a while before a mod comes along to take care of the post. I think with another mod then it would be a lot easier keeping the bad threads closed and the bad posters warned. I think ShadyV1 would make and excellent mod since he does a lot of what the mods do like tell people that they need 100 posts to request or tell someone that they're rating wrong but can't warn people or close threads when it usually takes a mod a while to get to the thread or post.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Considering that there's already 4 mods I find it to be unneeded. If anything, the people who post after should instead PM one of the mods. But no....that'd be too sensible. :D

All and all I think the mods do a fine job in that section. They're not going to check EVERY thread. So it's up to regular members to do their part by letting the mods know.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Well, I think 4 mods is enough, but Shady would do a good job at it.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Yeah, Shady would make a good GFX mod but more than the GFXsection, I think that the BTB section need a mod. Its pretty active I think and Grendrill is busy. The BTB section should get more than a mod I think. Red Cold or Wolf Beast would make Good Mods.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
While I think the gfx showroom is pretty much sorted, if there was too be another mod there Shady would probably be the best choice.

I think we're good for now though. Xain, NDF and LK may disagree however :).

·
version six
3,891 Posts
I dont know why people think there needs to be more GFX mods. 4 is more than enough. If people 'brake' the rules, as you put it, we sort it out, right? I think we keep on top of trouble makers quite well.

I think we're good for now though. NDF and LK may disagree however :)

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Yeah 4 is enough, no need to put my name in bold.. Im still goin to be doing Requests. NDF Cant disagree though, I rarely see him on

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Well, I don't think we need another mod. It won't stop the people from breaking the rules, it's not like they're like, OMG another mod, let's not break the rules...

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Also, wasn't it recently said that that section is over moderated, with regard to warning points etc? Another mod would only compound the situation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts