Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on another forum, which is basically all filesharing.

Give some people stickies or something, so they just post in one thread, this way that person can manage the links better, eg take dead yousendit links out.

Just thought it might make it a bit more organised and could help.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fire Wolf said:
Thats a good idea. Though 30 Points are better than 5 :).
I don't really care for the points cause I haven't spent one yet, but I see your point.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I still don't fully understand how this helps and makes things organized. Are you saying make it possible for people to sticky their media topics so they can find them easier, or to let every media poster have their own stickied thread that they post their media links in? Or something else?

Either way, it sounds pointless to me.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
He's saying that give some media posters stickied threads so that they can post all their media in that thread itself.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
But then people will have to trawl through threads to find things. As Cody said, it seems pointless. Besides, it would also lower the activity in that forum as there would be fewer threads made.

Things are easier to manage and maintain if there are as few rules as possible. This one would make it unnecessarily complicated.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Kaneanite said:
I still don't fully understand how this helps and makes things organized. Are you saying make it possible for people to sticky their media topics so they can find them easier, or to let every media poster have their own stickied thread that they post their media links in? Or something else?

Either way, it sounds pointless to me.
The second thing you said. Give people stickies. Not everyone just posters who post a lot. Cause I see posts that are over a month old with YSI links.

I'm saying it would stop cr*p from floating to the top and getting peoples hopes up. And stop spammers from coming in and replying to everything just for the points.

Made more sense to me an hour ago.

To Flash:
I figured you'd just keep editing the first post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts